Ballarat Football League - 2006-2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Football League

Oracle the nuffy!!!! More terrible mail from him.
KA have read your rantings for the past month or so and note that you only got back on here since Darley lost the GF therefore I suggest you give Oracle a bit more respect. He may provide insipid comment but at least stays on here through thick and thin not just when things are going his way.

KA have read your rantings for the past month or so and note that you only got back on here since Darley lost the GF therefore I suggest you give Oracle a bit more respect. He may provide insipid comment but at least stays on here through thick and thin not just when things are going his way.

He gets my respect when he disappears from April until Sept 09. His one 2 many stupid comments has come back to bite him. Nathan Thompson is just the icing on his nuffy cake.

More on Sunbury recruits:

Climas 20y/o 6ft2 inside midfielder previously at Bendigo Bombers great inside hands good disposal athleticaly very strong will be good enough in any league.

Robertson 20y/o 6ft2 midfielder little bit more outside than Climas. Premiership player at cannons in 07 thought was outside chance of rookie listing last year. Very clean below knees good disposal looks slow but isn't. Will be dangerous.

Petran 20 y/o key forward 6ft ish power forward who is a great mark for size will need to develop a bit to make it at this level as a key forward. If left as 3rd or 4th forward will be very effective. Left footer penetrating kick.

James Full Forward getting on a bit now has kicked 100+ last 3 seasons, past league B+F in RDFL. Will have good and bad days.

Blade outside 1/2 fwd I think the least of the group to have an impact. Past Gisborne player before going to RDFL. Will hurt if left alone runs hard.

Although i think Blade come second in there B/F behind s.young well ahead of the rest

Hey guys I've just moved from interstate to Melton West and wondering which local team I should support - I've been told Melton is a bit ferral by a bloke down the Golden Fleece Hotel...he was pretty drunk though so not sure if I should believe him...can anyone give me the good mail??

Hey guys I've just moved from interstate to Melton West and wondering which local team I should support - I've been told Melton is a bit ferral by a bloke down the Golden Fleece Hotel...he was pretty drunk though so not sure if I should believe him...can anyone give me the good mail??
if you're looking for side to follow suggest you keep moving west!!:D

Really? This bloke told me that the other team, the Southerners or something had a few top players. Sutts and the Swine?? I might've got the names wrong though and that they've got a pretty switched on coach with heaps of experience. Maybe he was having a lend of me. Which team would you suggest then Creeker35??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back