Ballarat Football League 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
[B"]Msfc to the rdfl ? Why would the bfl even consider letting them go ? They can hardly say they need to go when they posted a record profit last year and have a 1st class administration under a very good president"[/b]

I could not let this slide with out introducing some facts about Melton South.

1. at the end of 2006 the MSFC nearly folded - they came as close as possible to shutting the doors. The adminstration and Shanks nearly terminated the club.

2. Nov 2006 Chapman and Scoble took over and with Sutts and ex player Tyrone as president sought to reunite the club and get as many south players and supporters back to fight of folding.

3. In Feb 2008 the club uncovered a further crippling debt left by the Sproule administration that put the club in a position of compromise a month out from the season.

4. Yes the made a record profit after reaching the finals in 2007 - a massive 15k profit! But with huge cost cutting and match payments under 50k. Players played on reduced salaries to help stop the club from folding. Anyone can make a profit if they don't spend!!

5. 2008 got Grenfell back - ex junior - but that was it - not growing at anywhere near the other BFL clubs - and they made another small profit.

6. Have a look at this weeks team - 20 locals and 1 recruit and an average age of 20. They are not spending - they are just surviving.

7. 1st class admn?? So did Daylesford, East Ballarat, Golden Point and Beaufort. 1st class admin is a crap throw away line.

8. 2009 will be the 1st time in history no Melton side (Bloods, South and Centrals) under 18's, reserves and Seniors will play in finals - this is MASSIVE!

9. Due to drugs (joke) Melton is listed as one of the lowest football participation rate in Metro Melbourne - both at junior and senior levels.

10. There are 7 senior and junior clubs in the Melton Shire with another starting in October. Sponsorship is a major problem.

12 teams are irrelevant when your talking about a clubs very existance. Melton South want out - they have finished above 5th once in 13 years and that was 8 years ago. Merge with Melton, move leagues or fold. Take your pick.

To all those who said great post - you were all sucked in by some BFL propaganda.

Nunn great f*cking draw!!! - you hand Ballarat the softest draw possible and hand South the hardest possible - if the club goes under the blood is on your hands. I really want Gisborne in the BalFL but he can not be allowed to be anywher near the 2010 draw. You may find that being one of the stipulations of Gissy joining.

Just to re-iterate KA didn't you say in the previous post I highlighted that Melton South would finish 4th????? Once again credibility gone.

KA and Heywood have both been asked by higher powers to do so and when i get confirmation of our free kick count then i will post it also. There is a big drive from quite a few eastern clubs that is getting unhealthy for the BFL in respect to the free kick count. There has been submissions from league representatives for changes to the umpiring setup next year and their lack of accountability and the blatant cheating that is going on. The BFL are the ones wearing the egg and i feel for them.

As for me, i am just waiting for the Ballarat game in a few weeks. I am not attending the footy until that day through sheer excitement. I have already congregated around 200 hundred of the filthiest scum that the western suburbs have to offer to re-form the "Darley Pocket" and let player Anderson know how much the world respects a lying, give-up, cheating little weezil. I wish bad things upon those who dont follow moral standards and you smashed the board that they were written on. Lord have mercy on your soul you animal that tells untruths.

Who would those higher powers be darley rat? The boys in the Darley pocket or maybe chooker? You are all a joke.

I have returned from my snow trip to laugh at the previous pages of drivvle. Just some points to brood over:

1. Melton (oh my god an eastern block side) won flags by playing well disciplined football under smart coaches who did not have the same cattle as other sides.

2.Redan won flags by playing well disciplined football under smart coaches who did not have the same cattle as other sides.

3. Ballarat won a flag by playing well disciplined football under smart coaches who did not have the same cattle as other sides.

It is not the fault of umpires or BFL boards that clubs persist with poor coaches who do not instill discipline into their teams. The leadership of sunbury with power is a prime example (fights over end of grounds with north city is the latest in a a no of incidents) as is the leadership of darley with miller (who was suspended by his own club for indiscretions in the Grand Final which oh thats right ballarat won) and the latest weak dog in urch.

Don't point the finger at everyone else have a look at your own backyard!!!!

KA you are the most despicable person on this forum who has no credibility (refer previous posts) and tries to impart his limited knowledge onto others by trying to act as if he is important. You have done nothing but take potshots at the league employees, umpires and volunteers who are all doing the best for their league and club.

Instead of being a big wheel on here why don't you let me nominate you for a BFL board position, a position assisting scobes, an umpire advisers role or you can impart your wisdom that you reckon you have learnt off so many great names at sebas.

The problem is you are stuck on this forum as you know no-one would want such an opinionated fool.

KA you are the most despicable person on this forum who has no credibility (refer previous posts) and tries to impart his limited knowledge onto others by trying to act as if he is important. You have done nothing but take potshots at the league employees, umpires and volunteers who are all doing the best for their league and club.

Instead of being a big wheel on here why don't you let me nominate you for a BFL board position, a position assisting scobes, an umpire advisers role or you can impart your wisdom that you reckon you have learnt off so many great names at sebas.

The problem is you are stuck on this forum as you know no-one would want such an opinionated fool.

He is back!! June 30 - EOFY!!! Hooray for a new financial year. Do you want to bring up your top 6?

I named 6 teams to play finals and got 5 correct. Anyone get 6 out of 6 I will admit they know more than the King. The 3 top sides were Darley, South and Sunba on sportsbet.com. Sorry big O I don't set the market - just made a comment!! I also picked Sebas for the spoon!! Hooray for me - 5 out of 6 in the finals and the spoon correct. Anyone done better Oracle?

P.S - I drive a Holden - Fords are terrible and so is Ballarat Football club - finals fodder.

P.P.S - you must be happy with Venus and Serena - doing well in England.

P.P.P.S - don't worry about my role next year - Wardy and myself have big plans for 2010. Hooray for KA!!

Given that no stats have been posted are we assuming the umpire bias thing is over?
Its not a sprint Mexico, its a marathon. This issue will be alive and well until us East sides get a public apology from the orange cheats on the steps of Spring Street. You think 1 weekend of stats proves the bias either way, it will be built up over many rounds. Darleys will be posted shortly, but I have a feeling it was fairly close. Maybe the jerks read big footy and they woke up to their blatant cheating.
Will be interesting to see the stats for the Darley v Ballarat game in 2 weeks time.

KA and Heywood have both been asked by higher powers to do so and when i get confirmation of our free kick count then i will post it also. There is a big drive from quite a few eastern clubs that is getting unhealthy for the BFL in respect to the free kick count. There has been submissions from league representatives for changes to the umpiring setup next year and their lack of accountability and the blatant cheating that is going on. The BFL are the ones wearing the egg and i feel for them.

As for me, i am just waiting for the Ballarat game in a few weeks. I am not attending the footy until that day through sheer excitement. I have already congregated around 200 hundred of the filthiest scum that the western suburbs have to offer to re-form the "Darley Pocket" and let player Anderson know how much the world respects a lying, give-up, cheating little weezil. I wish bad things upon those who dont follow moral standards and you smashed the board that they were written on. Lord have mercy on your soul you animal that tells untruths.

Well i think you have had more than enough time to get the stats. Whats the matter don't want the truth to get out, and kill this witch hunt before it has had time to gather any real momentum. This proves that there is only one side to the story you guys are willing to air in the public. Any credability that this pathetic little stunt MAY have got has been shot to peices WELL DONE DRAT.

Well i think you have had more than enough time to get the stats. Whats the matter don't want the truth to get out, and kill this witch hunt before it has had time to gather any real momentum. This proves that there is only one side to the story you guys are willing to air in the public. Any credability that this pathetic little stunt MAY have got has been shot to peices WELL DONE DRAT.
you have got to be joking haven't you shorely your not that dumb ka has already posted some stats from the weekend if you think that the umps are not bias you are a fool it has gone on for years now the stats are gonna prove it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Message from Mod :

Most upon this board have had more than ample warnings, re-sexual reference and personal tirades against fellow posters, this is a football forum and anything slightly thought to be outside BF rules will be heavily infracted upon. Final warnings will be sent to all whom is beleived to be a serial nuisance.

Tips for the split round:

Sunbury by 23pts over Melton - the Bloods are not to bad at home and with Sunbury missing 10-12 senior players this may be close for a long time.

Lakers by 110pts over the Marsh.

Nth City by 36pts over Sebas in one of the worse games of football in the last decade. They have now reversed the gate charge on the game and will be paying people $10 to come and watch the game.

This weeks games aren't very inspiring, next week's will be a cracker though.
Redan have been pretty hard hit by injuries over the last month or so; hopefully a few more will be back for the East Point match. Dan Jordan was the difference last time, so him missing will certainly make it interesting.

This weeks games aren't very inspiring, next week's will be a cracker though.
Redan have been pretty hard hit by injuries over the last month or so; hopefully a few more will be back for the East Point match. Dan Jordan was the difference last time, so him missing will certainly make it interesting.
Should be a cracking contest at Darley next week. Devils should regain Urch who will get off on appeal and play against the lying dogs who dobbed on him. The liars will need to get their stories straight with Mr Findlay in attendence, something they couldnt do at the tribunal. And despite their inconsistencies the old fossils still came up with 6 weeks. Prepare for some egg on face old men.

Should be a cracking contest at Darley next week. Devils should regain Urch who will get off on appeal and play against the lying dogs who dobbed on him. The liars will need to get their stories straight with Mr Findlay in attendence, something they couldnt do at the tribunal. And despite their inconsistencies the old fossils still came up with 6 weeks. Prepare for some egg on face old men.
Urch pleaded guilty so he I assume he can't appeal that therefore I will bank on him getting a reduction in the sentence and leaving with 2 to 3 week holiday rather than the initial sentence.

Once again the league could be very embarrased. If Urch goes from 6 weeks to 0 then the bias theory is strengthened.

Urch pleaded guilty so he I assume he can't appeal that therefore I will bank on him getting a reduction in the sentence and leaving with 2 to 3 week holiday rather than the initial sentence.

Even a halving of the sentance would be a poor result for the BFL tribunal.

He has already missed one game. Hopefully they say thats enough.

When are you going to post the stats????

You have had more than enough time to place the stats up here, lucky that i have them.
East 18 Darley 30( including one off the ball 30 out from goal). You guys had the best of it all game and still could not win, so who is to blame now GOD??

You have had more than enough time to place the stats up here, lucky that i have them.
East 18 Darley 30( including one off the ball 30 out from goal). You guys had the best of it all game and still could not win, so who is to blame now GOD??
Anyone can post rubbish mate. Just chill out and relax, you have got a busy weekend with the new bub and all. Uncle Captain will be most upset with you in a tither about stats.
It was closer than that, and it favoured East Point 25 to 22. So you could say that then cheats had no effect on the game. But as I said before, we have been doing them for years, and not once have Darley been in front at the end of the game. One week proves nothing.
The ones we post in our game against Ballarat will be 100% accurate, even if we have more, we don't lie, unlike the lying coward dogs from Ballarat.

Good on Darley for having the balls to take on those intransigent "Hangmen" !
Good luck Devils, make em look like the bumbling fools they really are. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back