Ballon d'Or 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love if Dortmund went after Milik too as he looks great, looks and moves like a left footed Lewandowski

Why isn't he getting a game?

I'm a bit confused by your post, and unsure what Bruma has to do with anything. I have seen him play alongside one of our kids Rekik at PSV.

Was once rated as one of the top under age defenders in the world IIRC, I think he's there permanently now?
mate I have no idea if he's any good or not. I was just having a go at cahill being s**t.
and then in the midst of that I got bruma and zouma mixed up.
no idea if he belongs on the list or not.

Ma boy Mabil! Almost makes up for the lack of Coutinho in the midfielders list
mabil isn't very good. and this is coming from an adelaide united fan. he has absolutely no quality on the ball at all, his shooting is terrible and he's not going to make any sort of european career out of just pace and having the worst technical ability I have almost ever seen in a professional footballer. kamau will be a much better footballer as he actually has technical ability to complement his game and he's quite smart on the ball. just needs to get more of an opportunity.

every now and then mabil gets lucky and sets up a goal (see goal against wellington where his horrible control and horrible attempt to get past the player, touch was bad but deflection of the defender was very lucky) but mabil really doesn't have anything outside of pace and you need more than that, or at least to be competent at other facets.

I hope I'm wrong mate but I just don't rate the guy.

mabil isn't very good. and this is coming from an adelaide united fan. he has absolutely no quality on the ball at all, his shooting is terrible and he's not going to make any sort of european career out of just pace and having the worst technical ability I have almost ever seen in a professional footballer. kamau will be a much better footballer as he actually has technical ability to complement his game and he's quite smart on the ball. just needs to get more of an opportunity.

every now and then mabil gets lucky and sets up a goal (see goal against wellington where his horrible control and horrible attempt to get past the player, touch was bad but deflection of the defender was very lucky) but mabil really doesn't have anything outside of pace and you need more than that, or at least to be competent at other facets.

I hope I'm wrong mate but I just don't rate the guy.

Yeah completely agree with everything you've said. Couldn't finish a cucumber sandwich. Still love him though.

Yeah completely agree with everything you've said. Couldn't finish a cucumber sandwich. Still love him though.
near the end against perth where he ran backwards with the ball 100 yards, didn't have the confidence to make a simple pass, tried to pass back to the gk and we nearly conceded a goal....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

luiz and thiago silva in the fifa team of the year, ramos and lahm in positions they didn't play

more reasons this award is a joke.

iniesta in midfield ahead of koke, modric and numerous others. hilarious. reputation picking this.
Wait what?? David Luiz made the team of the year?

001.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back