Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

Remove this Banner Ad

Followed the Ravens since 2002 and that was the worst defensive performance I've seen.
Webb is done as a starter, D Smith looks old and the depth pass rashers aren't good enough, that was a very mediocre of line the raiders have and they got to push what so ever.
Jimmy Smith and CJ Mosley are stars but that's it.
The offense looked good with more time for Flacco to throw.
Aiken looked better as did the running game, I also like Gilmore but the defense has a lot of holes.

Our D was terrible and our OC is so vanilla. We have lost too many good coordinators the last few years and we are paying for it now.

This team is trash, the only playmaker on the offense is a 36 yr old Steve Smith.
Flacco has absolutely no one else to help him out, the run game is gone, unfortunately looks like Forsett was a one hour wonder as was the O line.
The defense however is even worse.
We get no pressure on the QB except Dumervil and the secondary again with no pressure up front is getting killed.
The front office, just doesn't give enough time to getting skill players on both sides of the ball and it's finally hurting this season.
4-12 ATM unless something drastically changes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the biggest issue is out almost non-existent pass rush. It will speed up the release of the ball, allowing players to play closer to their man.
We are seriously missing Ngata and even more so Suggs.
Ozzie better draft or FA a great pass rusher this year, as we really really need one!

freaking AJ Green kills us every single time.

Steve Smith was immense today, put the team on his back multiple times.

I also like the look of our TE's (Gilmore and Williams).

The secondary is the big issue right now.
It was the big issue at the end of last season.....

It was the big issue at the end of last season.....

Thought things would be better with Jimmy Smith back. I think he just struggled up against AJ Green.

Gmod23 you are right. The lack of pass rush is putting extra pressure on the secondary.

Anyone know when Perriman is expected to play?

Thought things would be better with Jimmy Smith back. I think he just struggled up against AJ Green.

Gmod23 you are right. The lack of pass rush is putting extra pressure on the secondary.

Anyone know when Perriman is expected to play?
AJ is a beast, don't blame the CB for that big play. Our Safety play since Reed left is a bigger issue than the corners.
Perriman is hard to judge. Appears a swelling issue, so could be two weeks or next season. Nothing is set in stone.

It doesn't get any easier to watch and yet I can't look away from the loop.

greentd.gif

Wish we had a No.1 WR
Never gonna see it though.
Also as bad as the secondary played, they aren't getting any pressure up front and that is killing the already average secondary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back