Ban the Catholic Church

Remove this Banner Ad

Given the systematic abuse of children throughout the Church and the coverups they have been involved in, I believe it's time we considered banning the Catholic Church from Australia altogether, or at least ban all Catholic Priests.

There has been plenty of discussion lately on banning the burqa because some Muslim women may forced to wear them, it would be in the best public interest to therefore ban them altogther. I suggest that the Catholic Church is probably ahead of the burka in terms of destroying lives and leaving children forever mentally scarred. There are certainly more documented and proven cases of such abuses.

I understand it's not fair to single out an entire organisation and ban them just because of the actions of a small minority of their followers, but if we're going to ban the burqua (not because it's related to Islam but because there have been isolated cases of abuse related to them) then we need to extend the net further and be fair and equitable in our dealings with issues of abuse.

How about we ban all religion, F###### nut jobs all of them.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

What is it, 97% of girls in Yemen having their clitorises cut off in early childhood?

No, not at all.
You still seem to be manipulating the conversation to suit your argument. As outlined in the OP, and subsequently highlighted to you last time you tried to justify your stance by widening the scope, we are talking about AUSTRALIA. Yemen is not in Australia, just so you know.

You still seem to be manipulating the conversation to suit your argument. As outlined in the OP, and subsequently highlighted to you last time you tried to justify your stance by widening the scope, we are talking about AUSTRALIA. Yemen is not in Australia, just so you know.

There is evidence of it occurring in Australia though hey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi pazza, let me ask you, would you rather be a Muslim living in Melbourne, or a white non-Muslim female living in Riyadh, cheers.

Don't understand the obsession with the question or behind it. Don't think it matters at all.

I'm probably the last bloke to ask about religion..I'm supposed to be an Anglican..but, you reckon I practice it?

Unfortunately that's what happens when Jiska spews his racist diatribe and refuses to take a balanced and unbiased viewpoint on a particular situation.
Oh wow.

Pot. Kettle.

Mission in creating this thread accomplished. Tom Cruise would be proud.

Social justice warrior.

Is Jiska a bigot for campaigning for the banning of the biggest religion in this country?
Oh, so you like Jiska!? He is a social justice warrior!
That's very nice of you to say!

Why is he a bigot?
I didn't see him campaigning... I saw him make a thread... that was so far over your head that I laughed myself silly!

But, what's your point? Is religious control ok, if it's the largest religion in the country?

Well, in one more year, the Muzzos will have taken over, right? So then you will have to support Islam!

Right?

Adickhead?

Social justice warrior.

Is Jiska a bigot for campaigning for the banning of the biggest religion in this country?
Quite typically, you're trying to twist things about to suit your argument.

Given you struggle to comprehend English, let me quote for you:
I understand it's not fair to single out an entire organisation and ban them just because of the actions of a small minority of their followers, but if we're going to ban the burqua (not because it's related to Islam but because there have been isolated cases of abuse related to them) then we need to extend the net further and be fair and equitable in our dealings with issues of abuse.
If you're struggling to understand still, please let me know so that I can spell it out for you.

Have a ******* cry.

You're equating banning the largest religion in the country to banning a sexist piece of cloth that isn't even part of Islam anyway.
Your comprehension of the English language leaves a lot to be desired.

IF: introducing a conditional clause:
synonyms; on condition that, provided (that), providing (that), presuming (that), supposing (that), assuming (that), on the assumption that, allowing (that), as long as, given that, with the provision/proviso that, with/on the understanding that, if and only if, contingent on, in the event that, allowing that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back