Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only ever saw one game at Windy Hill. Was invited into a box to watch their No 1 member Andrew Peacock poncing around. Happily * were annihilated by the Cats that day. Must have been around 89.
Peacock?

Take away the 'pea'. That works.

A worthy competitor to Elliot in the political malaka stakes!

Only ever saw one game at Windy Hill. Was invited into a box to watch their No 1 member Andrew Peacock poncing around. Happily * were annihilated by the Cats that day. Must have been around 89.

Went to Windy Hill often, from 74-84....Mostly in the bleachers.

Offered to have my head ''re-arranged' most of those times, for 'barracking too loudly' for the opposition.....Sweet place.

Went to Windy Hill often, from 74-84....Mostly in the bleachers.

Offered to have my head ''re-arranged' most of those times, for 'barracking too loudly' for the opposition.....Sweet place.
Carlton v * games were more often than not lockouts there in the eighties. PP as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton v * games were more often than not lockouts there in the eighties. PP as well.

Pretty gutsy of you to mention that, given they knocked your boys over like...what?....12 times on end?....'The *Daniher curse'.

Geez. Went to WH probably 100 times. Walked there often as a kid, jumping the fence. Windy hill brawl, vander grabs, windsock...the count goes on.

Pretty gutsy of you to mention that, given they knocked your boys over like...what?....12 times on end?....'The *Daniher curse'.
We could not ******* beat them - cursed by that Fitzpatrick "wasting time" game in 81. Had we played them in finals I hate to think what might have been. Luckily they couldn't win an EF to save themselves.

Geez. Went to WH probably 100 times. Walked there often
Get a ride home though?

th

We could not ******* beat them - cursed by that Fitzpatrick "wasting time" game in 81. Had we played them in finals I hate to think what might have been. Luckily they couldn't win an EF to save themselves.

Played 'em 2 weeks running in '83 at Waverley.

Round 22, and the Elimination Final.

We had Kenny playing forward then...........and we were miles away both times.

Geez. Went to WH probably 100 times. Walked there often as a kid, jumping the fence. Windy hill brawl, vander grabs, windsock...the count goes on.

Don't forget Barney taking out the behind post, as well as the *ers in 1982....'Blue Sea Pools''

upload_2016-2-5_21-20-48.jpeg

Ten. Let's not overstate it!

Apologies....Got my wires crossed with the Kennett Curse....It's Beyond Blue..;)

Never went to Windy Hill but recall from TV whenever Essendon kicked a goal at one end they would all bash the advertising boards. Imagine it would have been quite appalling having to put up with it at the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back