Where is Roman Reigns at?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not only is Roman s**t in promos. It feels like everyone who does a promo with him in the ring does a s**t job as well even if they are competent at other times. Is it just awkward to work with him on the microphone live for others? Surely the charisma of Cena will shine through when they feud.

Not only is Roman s**t in promos. It feels like everyone who does a promo with him in the ring does a s**t job as well even if they are competent at other times. Is it just awkward to work with him on the microphone live for others? Surely the charisma of Cena will shine through when they feud.
I don't know that he's s**t. Can't help but think if he was a heel that his delivery, tone and smiling would be perfect. But it couldn't be further away from what a monster power wrestler type face should be doing. Therefore it's just nauseating.

I don't like or hate him, he's only been champion a few weeks, I'll hold my judgement on him until at least this time next year.

As for people saying he's s**t on the mic and shouldn't be given mic time... How on earth is he meant to improve if he isn't given more time?

I don't like or hate him, he's only been champion a few weeks, I'll hold my judgement on him until at least this time next year.

As for people saying he's s**t on the mic and shouldn't be given mic time... How on earth is he meant to improve if he isn't given more time?
I think that's been the problem for most of his critics the whole time. When someone is lacking talent in some areas (Roman's case mic work being one of them), you give that person an opportunity to improve by giving them time on the mic in his case just like you said. You dont bump said dude to the top of the card above plenty more talented people & then put the most prestigious (lol) title on them just a mere week after showing their abilities in their area of weakness are almost worse than they ever were before.

The guy has defenitely improved in the ring, there is no dount about it. Ok so he wasn't ready this time last year and they went with him anyway. They made him take the pin at wrestlemania because he simply wasn't over amd rightly so. He spent 75% of the year in the upper midcard and the opportunity arrived for him to win the title and he did. Now give the guy a chance to prove himself, he doesnt need to cut epic promos like the rock, you want a strong booked champion you will get it with Roman, just let the guy do his thing give him till mania

He has been given more time and has never improved, sometimes it actually looks like he's gone backwards.

He has been given more time and has never improved, sometimes it actually looks like he's gone backwards.
He's either been given the mic, been interviewed or in a backstage segment every week, so lack of given opportunities can't be used as an excuse. He's just s**t at promos. :thumbsu:

Come at me, jabronis :cool:
giphy.gif

He's either been given the mic, been interviewed or in a backstage segment every week, so lack of given opportunities can't be used as an excuse. He's just s**t at promos. :thumbsu:

Come at me, jabronis :cool:
giphy.gif

Sufferin' succotash tator tots. They just need to play to his strengths with the dialogue and the length of time given.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back