YelloMit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Should never commentate a Fremantle Dockers game ever again. His clear hatred for them always ******* shows and it is the worst thing to hear during the game. Even if he wasn't a West Coast fan or even hated Fremantle, he still sucks as a commentator and should stop right now.

When Freo kick a goal: "Nice goal to Fremantle...."
When Freo's opponent kicks a goal: "WHAT A HUGE GOAL! GREAT STUFF!"

The "West Coast Eagles pocket". The **** is that?

This guy is the biggest flog to have ever flogged. If I saw him in the street I would punch him in the dick.

Can we PLEASE get this guy off the air? And how do we go about doing this???
Ruined Murphy's brilliant goal, the guy is a dead set flog

As much as I dislike Schnosil, we deserved trolling by the commentators for a performance like that. Maybe my standards have risen last couple of years, but that was pretty poor.
After that St.Kilda loss I wasn't really that upset. Sh•t happens and I thought, well that one might be even beneficial loss in the greater scheme of things. But tonight really peed me off. I know Carlton are not that bad and we lost Pav early and then Mzungu, but the way we played was just deplorable. I'm sorry but atm we are miles of GF and the flag.

It's not like Basil just decided to start trolling us today when we were playing poorly. In fact we were 3 goals up in the first quarter and it was already well and truly underway. He does it every week. Why the network thinks Fremantle fans want to listen to him is beyond me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My fave comment was Ballas legitimate 50 meter penalty evening up the soft in the back to murphy :drunk::confused:

Ridiculous, wasn't it?

What connections does Basil actually have? I don't know how he got on Channel 7 to begin with all the way in the past. And then one day he just suddenly enters the commentary box, dribbles s**t for years and is still there.

Ridiculous, wasn't it?

What connections does Basil actually have? I don't know how he got on Channel 7 to begin with all the way in the past. And then one day he just suddenly enters the commentary box, dribbles s**t for years and is still there.
He must have photos of Stokes and a goat to still have his job

Was a truly awful call by Basil. He seems determined to reel off some insignificant fact while the actual play unfolds. Then what he does say is neither interesting or informative. Like a really bad Bruce.

The man has a talent for dulling an exciting moment. He had a chance to cement himself in football commenting history with Hill's brilliant goal to seal our finals win at Geelong and the best he can come up with is "For the first time in their history..." FFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back