Roast Basil Zempilas......

Remove this Banner Ad

AAACockburn

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2013
Inside Wayne Carey's pain relief Ziplock.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
VFL
He's not my cup of tea but....

All publicity is good publicity.

But hey, the guy has a family and his daughter is getting older and probably getting to an age where she surfs the net.
Imagine reading all the negative BS about your father from people that don't even know the guy.

Apr 7, 2010
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Brewers

But hey, the guy has a family and his daughter is getting older and probably getting to an age where she surfs the net.
Imagine reading all the negative BS about your father from people that don't even know the guy.

That's something everyone in the public eye has to deal with, Miss Zempilas.

electricfeel

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle

Basil is probably reading this thread right now. Who really cares, when you're in the public eye, you're bound to get negative criticism.

clivenator26

Premiership Player
Jun 17, 2009
Latex Condo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Aston Villa

He could try not being a flog if he was worried about what people wrote.

Tweedy

Senior List
Apr 12, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Once again - a thread worth bumping.

Seriously... after today's effort, I will pour f***ing sulfuric acid in my auditory canals before I listen to one more second of commentary from that anal-reaming, arse-licking f***ed up flog of a media commentator.
You're being too generous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

poshman

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Seems overly concerned with endearing himself to his 'buddies' in the box when he should focus on being an unbiased excellent commentator. He has the potential to be a good caller but tries to be too chummy and attemps humour when he's not really humorous. He hasn't got the timing for humour.

Instead what we get is someone who does nothing very well. Comes across as a suck up non cool kid trying to be popular with the guys. Not sure if I've heard him have an original opinion that differed from the boys club in the box. Wasted potential and opportunity imo.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
So nothing is new then... :rolleyes:
That coverage of Hill's Goal in that 2013 Final against Geelong just cemented how bias and much of a idiot he is.

Mezz

Club Legend
Aug 27, 2010
unceded Wangkatha lands, W.A.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
So nothing is new then... :rolleyes:
That coverage of Hill's Goal in that 2013 Final against Geelong just cemented how bias and much of a idiot he is.

Yeah, that goal will go down as one of the great moments in FFC history, and we have his f*cked commentary in it, querying if it was a legal interchange, virtually while Hilly was still running towards goal.

What a w***er.

Hilldog

Debutant
Sep 8, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Horrible, vicious commentary on this thread does no-one any credit.

You should be bloody ashamed of yourselves.

I had no issue with him today, the dickhead sitting next him on the other hand.
Dennis went out of his way as much as possible to tell everyone how impressive WCE were last night in comparison to us and then just constantly talked about how amazing the Sydney effort was today.

Didn't actually realise we won.

Apr 7, 2010
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Brewers
I had no issue with him today, the dickhead sitting next him on the other hand.
Dennis went out of his way as much as possible to tell everyone how impressive WCE were last night in comparison to us and then just constantly talked about how amazing the Sydney effort was today.

Didn't actually realise we won.

Haha, just bitched about it in the other thread. No subtlety in his favouritism.

Oct 25, 2002
Roleystone
AFL Club
Fremantle
Seems overly concerned with endearing himself to his 'buddies' in the box when he should focus on being an unbiased excellent commentator. He has the potential to be a good caller but tries to be too chummy and attemps humour when he's not really humorous. He hasn't got the timing for humour.

Instead what we get is someone who does nothing very well. Comes across as a suck up non cool kid trying to be popular with the guys. Not sure if I've heard him have an original opinion that differed from the boys club in the box. Wasted potential and opportunity imo.
BASIL! BASIL! BASIL!
PLEASE READ THIS!
We don't hate you, we want to love you, but you make it so hard.............BASIL READ THIS.......ABSORB THIS>>>>>>COME FRESH AND WE WONT HOLD IT AGAINST YOU

Back