FTA-TV Bates Motel

Remove this Banner Ad

You're too impatient Gas, just wait and see.

Sheriff is loitering...he is such an awesome actor that is being under used...his Ep in the last season of LOST was one of the best eps.

Just want to see him doing more, but I can see where he is going with that sick messed up Norman...that actor is nailing that roll.

I wonder if the producers knew immediately during auditions that Freddie Highmore and Vera Farmiga were perfect to play Norman and Norma.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've enjoyed his acting more than Vera's so far this season

I think its helped along as Norman is portrayed as more or less the good guy and is likeable. Norma is unstable and emotional and probably not as likeable.

I think its helped along as Norman is portrayed as more or less the good guy and is likeable. Norma is unstable and emotional and probably not as likeable.

I like Norma when she has her outbursts...they are gold...the one at the stoners last season and then this season at the Council...LMAO.

i Don't rate her.
Emma and Deputy Siobhan from BANSHEE are my " would wife " top guns atm

Starting to see what you mean re Emma...she reminds me of Katie Holmes Dawsons vintage.

Norm in the tree house....he looked like he was gonna puke...such a G O O D actor is Freddie!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back