FTA-TV Bates Motel

Remove this Banner Ad

...and 'dat final scene.....

download.jpg

Can't work out why absolutely everyone wants a piece of Norma - the sheriff, her shrink, her son, her brother... does she have beer-flavoured nipples or something?

On the other hand, I can definitely understand Dylan wanting to cut his brother's lunch.
tumblr_n53wh0JpYD1ql56ddo1_r1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Normans gonna kill someone.

I was thinking the Shrink.

Nah.

And then Emma gives him the flick with HER BACK TO THE PIT!

Nah.

Then I thought it was Norma at the end.

Nah.

But he is gonna do it before the end of this Season...its just who?

Its been great how they are building up this Season to what we see in Psycho...the rocking chair.

Going to have to go get 'Psycho'...there is lots of hints to the movie now and I haven't seen it since the mid 80's.

have got it ready to roll & the titles of the last 2 episodes, Crazy & The Psycho, also help set the scene. I've only got one question - how many bodies will end up burried in the bottom of that pit?...

I don't want to read the spoiler above.

Anywho, surely there's a brewing a key character to die?

But then again Cuse hung onto the key characters of LOST right up til the end.

It was actually good to see Dylan smile in an ep...got to hung out with his Uncldad as well...but this thing with 'the eyes you could just dive into and swim' is gonna end in a Normy berko.

He is so good at doing that standing still eyes go crazy head shaking stiff as a board thing he does...I don't know whether to laugh or GTFO when I see him building up steam.

boiling_kettle-300x200.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back