Bathroom Scales

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm looking for an accurate, affordable, digital bathroom scale. Possibly a medical scale is a better option.

I have tried many of the well known bathroom scales and noticed they are not accurate.

Any help, including web link, model name/number would be most appreciated. Thank you.

I'm looking for an accurate, affordable, digital bathroom scale. Possibly a medical scale is a better option.

I have tried many of the well known bathroom scales and noticed they are not accurate.

Any help, including web link, model name/number would be most appreciated. Thank you.
SECA in the second post. You cannot go wrong.

I bought a Withings one; tracks weight and BMI, sends the info to your iOS/Android device so you have automatic access of graphs and the like.

Got a Tanita one as well, which does body fat %, which I still use from time to time.

I'm looking for an accurate, affordable, digital bathroom scale. Possibly a medical scale is a better option?

I have tried many of the well known bathroom scales and noticed they are not accurate. I'm looking for a simple scale that only measures weight.

It would be most helpful for me to get a response from anyone who have used, or currently using a scale and happy with the accuracy and haven't had any faults and problems.

Any help, including web link, model name/number would be most appreciated. Thank you so much.

I'm looking for an accurate, affordable, digital bathroom scale. Possibly a medical scale is a better option?

I have tried many of the well known bathroom scales and noticed they are not accurate. I'm looking for a simple scale that only measures weight.

It would be most helpful for me to get a response from anyone who have used, or currently using a scale and happy with the accuracy and haven't had any faults and problems.

Any help, including web link, model name/number would be most appreciated. Thank you so much.

I'm getting a vibe that we may soon be treated to a post from our new friend telling us all about these new scales he found that we should all buy - including a web link and model name/number.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back