Multiplat Batman: Arkham Knight

Remove this Banner Ad

Yea I thought Scarecrow was PS exclusive.
Think they missed the mark on the look of the console and controller though. Plain grey wtf it's not even Batman ffs.
Batman's worn grey a hell of a lot more than he's worn black.

Ok go do a survey on 100 people and ask them what colours you associate to Batman, 99% will say black and yellow.

Imo it's plain Jane and they missed the opportunity to really hit the market with a kick ass console that people replace there plain old black one with. My young bloke who absolutely loves Batman even went meh. It should of been out there and made him want a new console.

Last edited:

Ok go do a survey on 100 people and ask them what colours you associate to Batman, 99% will say black and yellow.

Imo it's plain Jane and they missed the opportunity to really hit the market with a kick ass console that people replace there plain old black one with. My young bloke who absolutely loves Batman even went meh. It should of been out there and made him want a new console.
Yes but people are stupid.

Dude wears grey.

Official Gameplay trailer, looks good, driving that batmobile is gonna be something else. Don't know about the Voice doesn't sound to me like Kevin Conroy's batman to me. doesn't sound treating and intimidating enough. Is it someone else doing the voice?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's probably for consistency between gameplay and cutscenes.

Why would that matter? If it's not an issue second time around it wouldn't be first time.

It's probably for consistency between gameplay and cutscenes.

Why would that matter? If it's not an issue second time around it wouldn't be first time.
Destiny can manage different looks for cut scenes. Different races, genders, armour and weapons show up in Destiny cut scenes to reflect the character's appearance at the time. I'm sure other developers could do the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back