Multiplat Batman: Arkham Knight

Remove this Banner Ad

My stomach drops when I think about buying two different special editions of a game ... but then I have to punch myself.
Dont you have multiples of some amiibos though?

There's two editions right?

One special edition and one limited?

One has the bat mobile and the other has the batman statue?

I saw one that said you get the red hood story dlc but the other doesn't. Will we be able to get that later on?

There are 5 Editions in Australia,
Standard with just the game and pre-order DLC depending on if the store has any exclusive DLC
Special Edition: Game, Steel Book, Pre-order DLC, Batman skins. [EB Exclusive]
Limited Edition: Game, Pre-order DLC, Statue, Artbook, Comic Book, Skin Pack
Batmobile Edition: Game, Pre-order DLC, Batmobile, Artbook, Comic Book, Skin pack [EB Exclusive, but been sold out since late last year]
Batman themed Grey PS4: PS4 console, Grey batman themed Dualshock 4, Game, Store Exclusive DLC

Store Exclusive DLC:
JB: Wayne Tech booster pack
EB: Red Hood DLC, Batmobile skin Pack

Harley Quinn DLC is in all first print games, Scarecrow DLC is only in PS4 games but seems to be paid DLC at a later date for XB1/PC

Voices of Arkham video

Batman/Bruce Wayne- Kevin Conroy
Commissioner James Gordon- Jonathan Banks
Scarecrow- John Noble
Barbara Gordon/Oracle- Ashley Greene

Other returning voices
Harley Quinn- Tara Strong
Two-Face- Troy Baker
Penguin- Nolan North

Well thats why pre-load is amazing, but thats huge, the MLB games are about 40GB. its going to be the biggest PS4 game install, bigger than TLoU or GTA:V.

well RIP anyone who still has the bade 500GB HDD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well thats why pre-load is amazing, but thats huge, the MLB games are about 40GB. its going to be the biggest PS4 game install, bigger than TLoU or GTA:V.

well RIP anyone who still has the bade 500GB HDD
Yeah ta ... thankfully my library is tiny.

New BTS video from Rockstedy, also has some new stuff in it. and answer some questions.

and i think its huge news, but you can change the Batman and Batmobile skins in the first playthrough. but i also expect there to be skins that are locked until you beat the game or finish X amount of challenges.

Sefton Hill the game director from Rockstedy said it on twitter, i thought it was Cassandra, but Barbara makes more sense since she is the most know batgirl. Also there is a rumor that the Batgirl Story DLC "A matter of Family" will be an Killing Joke adaptation

Well that's good news (about it being Barbara, not sure about it being a Killing Joke adaptation), don't like Cain.

Well that's good news (about it being Barbara, not sure about it being a Killing Joke adaptation), don't like Cain.

I dont think anyone liked Cassandra, i would have liked Steph, well there is a chance for a Steph skin.

I would love to know what skins are in the game other than the Batmobile Movie pack DLC, and Batman New-52 skins

Another edition has popped up this time with a graphic novel

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WZYABJ4/ref=twister_B00IQCRKT8?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2864304-batman.jpg

I dont get the point of the "Serious Ed" with Grant Morrison's Arkham Asylum, since the joker is dead and burnt. It would make more point if they did it with a remastered version of AA and AC.

Good book though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back