Multiplat Batman: Arkham Knight

Remove this Banner Ad

E3 Trailer:

And new Info
Scarecrow has returned to unite the Rogues Gallery and has enlisted the Arkham Knight and his immense military force to bring all-out War to Gotham City and destroy the Batman once and for all. The Dark Knight must utilize the Batmobile's newly-revealed Battle Mode, as well as his full arsenal of abilities, to protect his city from complete destruction.

Also PS4 Exclusive content Announced which are the Scarecrow Nightmare missions.

To me Scarecrow sounds like John Noble [Walter Bishop from Fringe, and Voiced Brainiac in Superman Unbound IMO best sounding Brainiac ever]

Looks awesome.

Although Ill be very salty if those scarecrow missions dont come to Xbox.

Along with the assassins tombs from AC2, I thought they were the best side missions Ive ever played.

In fact Im already salty because they arent coming to XB1.

more info on some of the PS4 exclusive content.
http://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/batman-arkham-knight-ps4?video=0]

Gotham falls victim to Scarecrow's fear toxin, transforming the famous city into a twisted, hellish nightmare in the Batman: Arkham Knight Scarecrow Nightmare Pack.

Tear through the city in the all-new batmobile and face off against a towering vision of Scarecrow and his undead army as they spread terror on the streets, available exclusively on Playstation 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy Smokes Batman Which Do I Choose!! :eek:
£89.99=$156.42
batmanlimitededition.jpg

£169.99=$295.26
01_nobox2_multi_nologo_eng.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back