Multiplat Batman: Arkham Knight

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive only paid the $50 deposit they wanted for the batmobile, ill pay the remainder when i pick it up

You do remember its like $250, so you will be paying $200 when you pick it up. You dont want to be shocked when you pick it up, but you will make the next in lines day if you dont have the spare cash.

You do remember its like $250, so you will be paying $200 when you pick it up. You dont want to be shocked when you pick it up, but you will make the next in lines day if you dont have the spare cash.
yeah i know that, I prefer paying the remainder of a pre order when i pick it up

I cancelled mine and will be getting this instead

204826_detail_1000_v2.jpg

$169.95

Just cant afford $250 for the Batmobile Edition.

I cancelled mine and will be getting this instead

204826_detail_1000_v2.jpg

$169.95

Just cant afford $250 for the Batmobile Edition.

You just made someone at your local store happy. that statue isnt even one of the nicer DC statues. The Batmobile is made by Triforce so it will be quality, they might even sell some standalone ones later on. Ive thought about getting one of the Riddler trophies from Triforce but $350 was too much.

The 2 week delay might be good give it more polish, I think now they will save something huge for the Sony E3 conference. But there is a new 7 min trailer and lastweek Rockstedy detailed the "Harley Quinn DLC" still no work more info in the EB [timed] Exclusive Red Hood DLC or PS4 exclusive Scarecrow DLC.

7Min Trailer

Info on Harley Quinn DLC

For the first time in the Arkham series take on the role of Joker’s psychotic side-kick Harley Quinn and wreak havoc inside the Blüdhaven Police Department. With this exclusive Story Pack experience events in the lead-up to Arkham Knight as you infiltrate Blüdhaven to rescue your partner in crime: Poison Ivy. Delve deep into Harley’s demented nature and utilize her devastating baseball bat to smash, crash and bash your way to a friend very much in need.

so its set in Bludhaven, i hope we get to see Nightwing there.

PS4 exclusive Scarecrow DLC trailer

And some PS4 exclusive skins, and it seems they might be timed, do PC/Xbone might have some of them as paid DLC later on.
CBckiwRUgAAYlMk.jpg:large

Also PS4 will have an exclusive bundle [Standard black console w/ Arkham Knight], and an Limited Edition Arkham Knight themed PS4. I think the Steel Grey controller locks great i hope they sell them stand alone.
16802345729_f3f19716ec_z.jpg

EDIT: EB have the Batman PS4 and its $619. nothing on JB yet, and no "EB Exclusive" tag on the site.
https://ebgames.com.au/ps4-202684-P...rkham-Knight-Steel-Grey-Console-PlayStation-4

Thankfully, it looks like those scarecrow missions arent permanently exclusive for the Ps4. IMO the ones in Arkham Asylum are some of the best side missions Ive ever done

I dont know if its the scarecrow or the Skins that ate timed. I would not be too shocked if the Scarecrow is a full exclusive. otherwise they will have it for 6 months or so and will charge $5 or something for them.

Yea I thought Scarecrow was PS exclusive.
Think they missed the mark on the look of the console and controller though. Plain grey wtf it's not even Batman ffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea I thought Scarecrow was PS exclusive.
Think they missed the mark on the look of the console and controller though. Plain grey wtf it's not even Batman ffs.

Ive seen people saying the controller should be a batarang. Almost like they dont remember the "Banana controller" prototype for the PS3. I think it looks great. No use making it black like the standard ones are. I would buy the faceplate if it was sold separate.

Ive seen people saying the controller should be a batarang. Almost like they dont remember the "Banana controller" prototype for the PS3. I think it looks great. No use making it black like the standard ones are. I would buy the faceplate if it was sold separate.
You can have it black with some graphics on it though, look at the Titanfall controller on Xbox. Shits all over this try hard using the Batman name to sell consoles effort.

Since when was grey relayted to batman? it may be an alright colour but if they are going to do a custom job it shouldn't be done half assed like that imo.

I am thinking purely from an aesthetics point of view, rather than how it relates to Batman.

I think the silver controller looks good.

You can have it black with some graphics on it though, look at the Titanfall controller on Xbox. Shits all over this try hard using the Batman name to sell consoles effort.

Well it worked for me.... pre-ordered the console today.... good excuse to make a splash in the current gen market (had been umming and ahhing over a ps4 or xbo for over a year now). It's also the second time over te last 6 months I have shopped at EB (the last time was to pre order the LTD ED of Arkham Knight on pc).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back