Movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24 release date)

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched the comic-con panel recently Zach Snyder sounds like Ray Romano.

I shook my head when Afleck was praising his direction in a particular scene and I said "I never would have thought of that" I couldnt help thinking probably like everyone else there "get your hand off it Ben"

I did like his story about running into Christian Bale in the batman section of a costume shop though. Even if its probably not true.

Sounded a bit too good to be true - I mean they were both in the same costume shop at the same time buying a Batman costume for their sons....very random.

But funny.

dunno where to pose this so....

Marvel vs DC. Who would win?

Marvel

B: Black Widow, Hulk, The Thing
HB: Falcon, Groot, Wolverine
C: Quicksilver, Capt USA, Deadpool
HF: Vision, Thor, Storm
F: Spider Man, Cyclops, Rocket
R: Colossus, Iron Man, Ant Man
Coach: Professor X
Vision = high HF
Spider Man = defensive forward

dunno where to pose this so....

Marvel vs DC. Who would win?

Marvel

B: Black Widow, Hulk, The Thing
HB: Falcon, Groot, Wolverine
C: Quicksilver, Capt USA, Deadpool
HF: Vision, Thor, Storm
F: Spider Man, Cyclops, Rocket
R: Colossus, Iron Man, Ant Man
Coach: Professor X
Vision = high HF
Spider Man = defensive forward

Alright i'll bite

DC

B: Wonder Woman Cyborg Firestorm
HB: Batman Green Lantern Hawkman
C: Supergirl Superboy Shazam
HF: Blue Beetle Swampthing Aquaman
F: Nightwing Martian Manhunter Atom
R: Elongated man Flash Superman
Captain/Coach: Batman

You've gone big in the backline so I am playing big KPF's. Flash and the 3 pronged superman/boy/girl means team marvel will never even see the ball :p

Last edited:
Alright i'll bite

DC

C: Superman Superboy Shazam
R: Elongated man Flash Supergirl

You've gone big in the backline so I am playing big KPF's. Flash and the 3 pronged superman/boy/girl means team marvel will never even see the ball :p

Lol Batman Captain/coach great call.

Him and superman have to be the starting mids though.

Screw that hb and wing bs.

True switch Superman and supergirl keep the speed through the middle so happy to leave batman in the backline as the rebounding defender

for Marvel I would bring in mr fantastic to play in the ruck and get rid of Cyclops and put Rasputin in at CHF for size and strength

True switch Superman and supergirl keep the speed through the middle so happy to leave batman in the backline as the rebounding defender

for Marvel I would bring in mr fantastic to play in the ruck and get rid of Cyclops and put Rasputin in at CHF for size and strength

not being a comic person, when i saw the name mr marvel today i thought he was team marvel. how did he get that name?

Alright i'll bite

DC

C: Supergirl Superboy Shazam
R: Elongated man Flash Superman

colossus failed a fitness test. late out. Mr Fantastic earns a late reprieve. The ruck duel promises to be mouth watering

not being a comic person, when i saw the name mr marvel today i thought he was team marvel. how did he get that name?

Captain marvel? I believe it's just a name there is a whole marvel family that shazam is the leader of.

He was one of the first dc characters in the late 30's early 40's and marvel comics wasn't know as marvel until the 60's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Captain marvel? I believe it's just a name there is a whole marvel family that shazam is the leader of.

He was one of the first dc characters in the late 30's early 40's and marvel comics wasn't know as marvel until the 60's

oh yeah capt marvel. oops

Not to be confused of course with Captain Marvel or Mar-vell who is a marvel character :p

who spawned Ms. Marvel that Ronda Rousey wanted to play in the movie

right im confused now. think ill remove any person with marvel in their name from my brain!

A few tidbits, seems BvS will have a presence at the New York comic con this weekend.

Promotional stuff seems to have started with the launching of a Lex Luthor twitter account. There is even a fluff piece there - love the Kord Industries mention...maybe the Blue Bettle/Booster Gold buddy cop movie could be a thing?
http://fortune.com/contentfrom/2015/10/05/lex-luthor-jr/ntv_a/3dsBA58oDAfxgFA

Saw this tweet, could there be a reveal?

I think I recall a rumour there would be 2 teaser trailers released before the end of the year - 1 for Bruce Wayne/Batman and another for Supes/Clark, maybe we'll see one released?

A few tidbits, seems BvS will have a presence at the New York comic con this weekend.

Promotional stuff seems to have started with the launching of a Lex Luthor twitter account. There is even a fluff piece there - love the Kord Industries mention...maybe the Blue Bettle/Booster Gold buddy cop movie could be a thing?

I think I recall a rumour there would be 2 teaser trailers released before the end of the year - 1 for Bruce Wayne/Batman and another for Supes/Clark, maybe we'll see one released?

Kevin Smith said on his latest batman podcast there is a big BvS reveal at NYCC this weekend

Nice. It's great to have this back on the radar again.

What an epic few months of movies coming up.

And so it begins! Hopefully the first of a few reveals, new pic of Batfleck.

Got to say, he looks really good in the suit and cowl.

batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-ben-affleck-600x600.jpg

Apparently the film has been rated PG13 in America which means they are done with everything so should have plenty to reveal

Yeah, just doing post production touching stuff up now right?

Hopefully Suicide Squad doesn't have the same rating - can understand if its not R18 but maybe bumping it up to M15?

Yeah, just doing post production touching stuff up now right?

Hopefully Suicide Squad doesn't have the same rating - can understand if its not R18 but maybe bumping it up to M15?

As far as I know you can't change anything once it has been rated otherwise you need to resubmit it.

PG13 should be M here the problem with Americas rating system is it goes G, PG, PG13, R, NC-17 so SS could well get a soft R in America which should be an MA15 here but i'm guessing it will also be PG13 since they won't want to alienate audiences with basically their second film.

The only R rated comic book film we will see any time soon is Deadpool

As far as I know you can't change anything once it has been rated otherwise you need to resubmit it.

PG13 should be M here the problem with Americas rating system is it goes G, PG, PG13, R, NC-17 so SS could well get a soft R in America which should be an MA15 here but i'm guessing it will also be PG13 since they won't want to alienate audiences with basically their second film.

The only R rated comic book film we will see any time soon is Deadpool

Nice, yeah I can't see WB/DC going R for Suicide Squad as they'll want to maximise the profits by letting younger audiences see it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back