Movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24 release date)

Remove this Banner Ad

So true. Happened a few times in Nolan's trilogy too. And in this trailer - if they rained bullets upon him then that would be that.

Those idiots who armed themselves with a tiny knife had no chance.

i thought my post was gonna be ridiculed by the comic nerds! nice to know others have the same POV as me in this respect. goes to show, baddies are stupid!

So true. Happened a few times in Nolan's trilogy too. And in this trailer - if they rained bullets upon him then that would be that.

Those idiots who armed themselves with a tiny knife had no chance.
If you watched the trailer the fight is clearly edited , after he shoot up from the ground later in the trailer you see Bats shooting at them from above to take out their guns before fighting them hand to hand.

another thing. supes has heat vision. just sit back and blast bats ffs.
Superman isn't a fighter he wouldn't know how to take advantage in a fight.

He isn't a ruthless person , he even saids in the trailer "if I wanted to kill you , you would be dead already"

Do people actually watch and listen to the trailers?

Superman isn't a fighter he wouldn't know how to take advantage in a fight.

He isn't a ruthless person , he even saids in the trailer "if I wanted to kill you , you would be dead already"

Do people actually watch and listen to the trailers?

he is a ruthless person. his take down of his fellow species in the first film demonstrates this clearly.

his kill you already speech was a dream sequence.

i thought my post was gonna be ridiculed by the comic nerds! nice to know others have the same POV as me in this respect. goes to show, baddies are stupid!

Whilst its a bit nit picky, its also a valid point.

Batman is almost untouchable in hand to hand combat, surely these baddies know that given he's been operating for around 20 years.

If you watched the trailer the fight is clearly edited , after he shoot up from the ground later in the trailer you see Bats shooting at them from above to take out their guns before fighting them hand to hand.

I know. Wasn't necessarily referring to the trailer, was just making a passing comment about Nolan's trilogy too. Came up a few times in some online discussion I had back then, particularly in TDKR. The rooftop scene with Selina, and towards the end when he takes down a few goons with Blake watching.

This always makes me chuckle:

Anyway. A minor point.

Batman: Hush

If anyone here hasn't read it, do yourselves a favour.

No s**t, just started reading it again Thursday night. I picked up the 75 year anniversary pack on the cheap, only $50 for Hush, Court of Owls and The Dark Knight Returns. Great value.
he is a ruthless person. his take down of his fellow species in the first film demonstrates this clearly.

his kill you already speech was a dream sequence.

I don't believe that was the dream sequence. The dialogue "stay down, if I wanted it you'd be dead already" seemed to happen from that battle in the rain.

No s**t, just started reading it again Thursday night. I picked up the 75 year anniversary pack on the cheap, only $50 for Hush, Court of Owls and The Dark Knight Returns. Great value.

I don't believe that was the dream sequence. The dialogue "stay down, if I wanted it you'd be dead already" seemed to happen from that battle in the rain.

My problem with the books if the art doesnt catch me i cbf reading it. I know dkr is great but cbf reading it because the art is meh.

The new 52 batman books are great death of the family and endgame

Does Court of Owls also include Night of Owls? because otherwise you will only get half the story. It also has a great little story about Jarvis Pennysworth [Alfred's father] looking after the Waynes just after Bruce was born.

I got the Batman 75th anniversary Visual history with limited edition prints signed for Christmas 2014

My problem with the books if the art doesnt catch me i cbf reading it. I know dkr is great but cbf reading it because the art is meh.

Thats because of Gregg Capullo, Sucks he is taking time off and doing his own stuff and not following Scott Snyder to Detective Comics after the Mr Bloom arc is over in a few months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hush, Long Halloween, Dark Victory.

Also worth a read is Superman: Brainiac, and Last Son.

Hush, Long Halloween, Dark Victory.

Also worth a read is Superman: Brainiac, and Last Son.
No love for All Star Superman, Earth one or Superman for all Seasons.

All Star Superman is one of the best stories.

No love for All Star Superman, Earth one or Superman for all Seasons.

All Star Superman is one of the best stories.
Haven't read All Star or All Seasons yet.

Don't really love Earth One.

Does Court of Owls also include Night of Owls? because otherwise you will only get half the story. It also has a great little story about Jarvis Pennysworth [Alfred's father] looking after the Waynes just after Bruce was born.

I got the Batman 75th anniversary Visual history with limited edition prints signed for Christmas 2014

No its just Court Of Owls, had to buy Night separately.

This is the set. I liked the design so I bought it even though I already had 2 of the 3. Will then preserve this set and give it to my son when he's old enough.

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-75th-Anniversary-Box-Set/dp/140125280X

Really? I really liked the art. I know its not the same thing, but the DVD movie DC did of TDKR was quite good too. One of their better ones.

Really looking forward to The Killing Joke version, especially with Hamill. Should be fantastic.

Haven't read All Star or All Seasons yet.

Don't really love Earth One.

Detective Comics: Black Mirror is a great Dick-Bats story. Grayson has been real good too, one of my favorite books right now

No its just Court Of Owls, had to buy Night separately.

This is the set. I liked the design so I bought it even though I already had 2 of the 3. Will then preserve this set and give it to my son when he's old enough.

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-75th-Anniversary-Box-Set/dp/140125280X

I would love a Court of Owls movie as long as it follows the story and keeps the search for the new Talon and flashbacks [to the start of the Court, Jarvis Pennysworth letters and young Bruce searching for the Court just after his parents are killed]

Really? I really liked the art. I know its not the same thing, but the DVD movie DC did of TDKR was quite good too. One of their better ones.

Really looking forward to The Killing Joke version, especially with Hamill. Should be fantastic.

Yeah its not horrible just didnt grab me so it sits on the shelf with the rest of them.

The mask that comes with death of the family is terrifying as well

Yeah its not horrible just didnt grab me so it sits on the shelf with the rest of them.

The mask that comes with death of the family is terrifying as well

The mask is one of the least terrifying things about Death Of The Family - that's some seriously dark s**t. I had no idea going into it.

The mask is one of the least terrifying things about Death Of The Family - that's some seriously dark s**t. I had no idea going into it.

Endgame is also good. its the squeal. SuperHeavy/Mr Bloom has been dark also and spends time telling post Endgame gotham.

New posters
sN45GvH.jpg

4uqxmQI.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back