Multiplat Battlefield 3 - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComeOn!

Rookie
Feb 2, 2012
Hi all,

Do you also have problem with rubber banding?

I am on a good connection but it doesn't matter... even if I ping good to the server I still have HEAVY rubber banding!

I have contacted Dice several times "Restart your router"....

Anyone have any tips how to solve this problem? Or is it completely on Dice side..

This totally destroys the game.. DICE FIX THIS! :mad:

Previous Thread : http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=888619

Re: Battlefield 3 - Rubber banding???!

I only see it sometimes if one or two people have stupidly high pings, I'm not sure what you expect Dice to do since the problem is probably at your end.

You didn't say what platform you're using...... if it's PC maybe try updating all your drivers.

Re: Battlefield 3 - Rubber banding???!

I live in an ADSL blackspot in the country.

Yes I get it often, no it's not a problem. Not a game killer.

Trying to play Gears or COD however is impossible.

If you can get me ;)

I like being the gunner. Actually I can drive the tanks pretty well used to do it a lot in BC2.

I just seem to prefer running around more now.

I have been using the USAS to see what it is like before it is updated.

It's not bad in like metro or the other small maps other then that it is pointless.

Loving the A-91.

Was on a crap team last night against everyone using USAS so returned the favour. Such a cheap gun, far too easy.

Looking forward to it being patched

It's greatest benefit is being able to clear a room. Once you get the ammo upgrade to 11 slugs a round.
I found it frustrating over distance though. A lot of pull on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

USAS = U Suck At Shooting.

Well I don't. I just like to change it up. Kinda sick of getting destroyed with it so I thought I would have a go.

I didn't find myself getting more kills at all as I wasn't going to use it over long distances.

I can't wait until they fix the rocket to tank problem. Too many times I shoot 3 rockets and hit the tank and it does no damage.

Reactive armour. 1 hit on each side will do no damage at all to the tank. It's part of the game and will never be 'fixed' because nothing is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back