Multiplat Battlefield 3 - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
We are serious weapons pants

buttsauce

Club Legend
Feb 18, 2011
Inverloch
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtics, Vikings
Did anyone use the famas before the patch? Dont know if it's just me but it's so much harder to control now and with only 25 bullets it's near unusable

Sep 28, 2007
T90
AFL Club
Essendon
Pretty much everything that used to be really good is now s**t and everything that was a pea shooter is now good. Some got no change but are still effected via attachments and the enormous suppression.

Kyle ended up going 97/27. They just got spawn camped for the rest of it and I kept getting sniped trying to do crazy s**t.

Hey guys, asked about this before but thought I'd follow up. I'm an Xbox player whose been kicking around pub lobbies for a month or so. I'm over the beginning noobiness and have a good grasp on the basic maps (no map packs yet).

ArchedLight gamertag.

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Get a PS3 we are far more active and there is more of us! I know Gold Member and Ant. are on the Xbox.

As far as I can tell the order of Awesomness stands at:
Gold member
J2k
Me
Ant.
Pants
Everyone else..

Get a PS3 we are far more active and there is more of us! I know Gold Member and Ant. are on the Xbox.

Gold member
J2k
Me
Ant.
Pants
Everyone else..

Why am I last?:thumbsdown::mad::mad::mad::(:confused::eek:;):cool::D

Freakie

Cool cool cool
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Draper can be found on 360 as well, Ive been hooked back in Mass Effect and haven't touched BF3 since I got it.

Same I got Mass Effect 2 (before I commit to 3) and it's bloody addictive! Played a fair bit less BF3 of late but still love the game.

Same I got Mass Effect 2 (before I commit to 3) and it's bloody addictive! Played a fair bit less BF3 of late but still love the game.

I really need to get 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold member
J2k
Me
Ant.
Pants

Everyone else..
How can I be below a 360 player tsk tsk

I like how it says Ants Pants. Accident or just really clever by Freakie.

Freakie

Cool cool cool
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
I be trolling,

Clearly it's
J2k
Freakie
Pants
Sandwich boy
All Xbox players.
Lol now it says Freakie Pants, I'm clearly on fire

I be trolling,

Clearly it's
J2k
Freakie
Pants
Sandwich boy
All Xbox players.
Lol now it says Freakie Pants, I'm clearly on fire

Better list.

lol Sandwich boy.

Started another ME1 Character last night. Gameplay is a bit clunky in comparison to 2/3 but story kicks arse.

Aug 23, 2007
Bay 131 @ (Port) Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
Every CQ game i joined this morning were triple capped spawn traps :thumbsdown:

Joined a Rush Karkand server and i must say it is a much better mode for the bigger maps than what CQ is (talking about the console versions of course) karkand maps were actually enjoyable for a change

Also nothing more satisfying than almost running out of tickets at the last MCOM , arming it and taking out 5 guys in a matter of seconds including a double kill with a nade while they attempted disarming to snatch the win :D

Does big footy have a server on the 360 version?

I'm pretty new to battlefield 3, but not a noob I used to play alot of bad company.

GoldMember has access to hired servers I believe if that's what you mean? There is also a 360 BF platoon he also has the keys to it.

Freakie

Cool cool cool
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Every CQ game i joined this morning were triple capped spawn traps :thumbsdown:

Joined a Rush Karkand server and i must say it is a much better mode for the bigger maps than what CQ is (talking about the console versions of course) karkand maps were actually enjoyable for a change

Also nothing more satisfying than almost running out of tickets at the last MCOM , arming it and taking out 5 guys in a matter of seconds including a double kill with a nade while they attempted disarming to snatch the win :D

Agree, the bigger maps suit rush more than CQ. Although Kharg Island just doesn't work IMO. It's to narrow and bugger all cover so you get picked off by snipers if you are attacking..

A few gripes with the new update.

Why does DICE not have hosted servers for all maps on rotation. All I can ever find it Karkand Only or Epic Battles. Then if I choose Conquest only to start a game it's always a users server with like a bazillion tickets and not to mention it also includes Rush.

****ing hell Dice why change your own hosted servers. Shouldn't have to buy my own server to be able to play Karkand map then Seine Crossing.

Gold member
J2k
Me
Ant.
Pants
Everyone else..

LoL

I'd put J2k above me. :)

But I'd love the chance to go head to head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back