Multiplat Battlefield 3 - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rented servers drive me crazy. If I wanted to play rush on Bazhaar, I'd just quick game it and get put in a full game right away. Now I get put in an empty game or a game just ending, and to top it off, the next round becomes conquest.

I love all the patch updates except this.

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
LoL

I'd put J2k above me. :)

But I'd love the chance to go head to head!

I've bested him scorewise on a few occasions but its about 5-60 in his favour..

Buy a PS3 and you could!

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Did you accept my invite all those months ago :)? Battlelog is blocked at work so can't check it

Same, can post on BF but no access to gaming sites lol:thumbsu:

Sandwich Boy?? Why I oughta...oh look, a sandwich

I happily leave the all the killing and glory to you guys while I sneak around the back to provide a spawn behind the enemy line.

A very respectable position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freakie

Cool cool cool
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
It has been proven that if you join our Platoon you may or may not increase your worth as an individual. Allegedly.

I fed up with CoD, I thinking of switching to Battlefield 3. I have a few questions. Does Battlefield 3 have this lag compo crap that CoD MW3 has? I hear this game is more for the PC but is it alright for the PS3?

No Bf has dedicated servers to run the game. No cod lag to be found

I fed up with CoD, I thinking of switching to Battlefield 3. I have a few questions. Does Battlefield 3 have this lag compo crap that CoD MW3 has? I hear this game is more for the PC but is it alright for the PS3?

ngbbs471fa5e6d69f3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back