sacka

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2007
Benders
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
DICE has deployed what it describes as “new higher-performance servers” to deal with a ‘rubber-banding’ issue experienced by players following the release of the Naval Strike DLC.
A new post on the official Battlefield blog says that the cause of the issue was a “configuration of certain hardware types dedicated to 64-player matches.”

Apparently a “significant amount of testing” was undertaken before introducing the servers to ensure their effectiveness, and the post claims that 64-player matches have already seen performance improvements.
Does this mean they think the rubber banding only started when the Naval Strike dlc was released lol

Aug 23, 2007
Bay 131 @ (Port) Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
Destroying boats last night to unlock the SR-2 PDW. Have 5 boat kills in my final game, nekkminnut everyone kicked from server, nothing counted :mad:

Only blemish on what is now a very stable connection.

I'd post some battlelogs for Quivorir but boat hunting didnt result in any beast games, only the best battlelogs for Quiv, they're his favourite.

Stop playing COD, you banana!

As previously mentioned I have my 16yo brother staying with me and cod is co-op online.

Things will resume to normal tomorrow.

As previously mentioned I have my 16yo brother staying with me and cod is co-op online.

Things will resume to normal tomorrow.
All I hear is excuses.

Back