Multiplat Battlefield 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't played all week. My PS4 joypad is ******. Internally the R2 button is stuck, the square is not working, etc. Shoddy piece of s**t considering how I haven't dropped on it, sat on it, have shitty kids to touch it or anything like that. FU Sony!

Call up and get another one like I did.Tell them the joystick doesn't work they just sent it out to me. Didn't even have to send them the old one.

I haven't played all week. My PS4 joypad is ******. Internally the R2 button is stuck, the square is not working, etc. Shoddy piece of s**t considering how I haven't dropped on it, sat on it, have shitty kids to touch it or anything like that. FU Sony!

Buy a new one, you're rich.

Surely you can get it replaced. So many people have replaced their controllers, so they probably wouldn't even think twice about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only just recently discovered the awesomeness of the wire guided rocket launcher (when there's no lag anyway). Made of vid of blowing up aircraft from the past week. Hope you enjoy!

GAGF!! that's some nice
shooting.. what's the secret? lol

What's everyone's favourite guns?
Heres mine

assault rifle: M16A4
Sniper rifle: CS5
pistol: deagle 44
Carbine: M4
PDW: SR-2
DMR: mk 11 mod 0
Shotgun: QBS

GAGF!! that's some nice
shooting.. what's the secret? lol
The rocket follows the crosshair so you need to lead it like you would with a rpg or even when you snipe. Try to keep the rocket over the target, the kill at 1:20 is a good example.
Are you on ps4?
Yeah, I recorded with the PS4's share feature.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back