Multiplat Battlefield 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Final Stand is s**t

Should probably give those maps a shot one of these days. Haven't touched BF4 for a few weeks now.

Same. So many other games to play.

I am overseas from Saturday for six weeks, it would be nice to have a run with the crew before I depart. :(
Could do tomorrow night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Echols Pants and I tested your claims about the HVM, you were right. Spawns every 60 seconds now. As if getting in a chopper on Golmud wasn't deadly enough, lol.

And we made good use of it.

Jul 12, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I've got it downloaded but haven't played it yet. It's come to late. The game is dead.

Was still quite a few servers going the other night when I chucked it in for the first time in a couple of months. Wouldn't say it's dead, but yeah, plenty of other stuff to play at the moment is getting in its way. Once I eventually knock off FC4, I'll prob come back to this a bit more.

Sep 28, 2007
T90
AFL Club
Essendon
Was still quite a few servers going the other night when I chucked it in for the first time in a couple of months. Wouldn't say it's dead, but yeah, plenty of other stuff to play at the moment is getting in its way. Once I eventually knock off FC4, I'll prob come back to this a bit more.

Every time i've been on recently there are only a couple of conquest and rush servers with the same people it seems every time.

I don't get any enjoyment playing it anymore either unless we're all squadded up.

Back