Remove this Banner Ad

Baird

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
200px-Official_WWE_Battleground_poster_featuring_Bray_Wyatt.jpg

Confirmed Matches

John Cena (c) vs Kane vs Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns - Fatal 4 way match for the WWEWHC

Battle Royal for the Vacant Intercontinental Championship

Chris Jericho vs Bray Wyatt

Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose

Jack Swagger vs Rusev

AJ (c) vs Paige - Diva's championship

The Uso's (c) vs Luke Harper & Erick Rowan - 2 out of 3 falls match for the Tag Team Championships

Last edited:

AngryRanga

Yo Yeah
Sep 6, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Toby Greene, Man City, Timberwolves
'We still haven't bothered with any midcard storylines, let's just do another battle royal.'

BABYBOMBERS2007

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea, Ferrari, Pens,Suns,Redsox
I don't see why they put Kane in the main event. Kane is not credible anymore to win the championship. Sure, I think Cena will win, but at least Orton and Reigns "could" win. Cesaro "could" win, Bray "could" win, but I just can't see Kane winning. If he were to win then it would be a shock, but I just can't see it.

Baird

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
I don't see why they put Kane in the main event. Kane is not credible anymore to win the championship. Sure, I think Cena will win, but at least Orton and Reigns "could" win. Cesaro "could" win, Bray "could" win, but I just can't see Kane winning. If he were to win then it would be a shock, but I just can't see it.
To help Randall win it. I'm sure Kane will purposely lie down and Orton will attempt to pin him at least once in the match.

I'm not sure why Reigns is in that match? Y'know the guy who the authority hates.

'We still haven't bothered with any midcard storylines, let's just do another battle royal.'
Yea there's been too much battle royal's lately. I'd prefer an IC tournament.

BABYBOMBERS2007

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea, Ferrari, Pens,Suns,Redsox
To help Randall win it. I'm sure Kane will purposely lie down and Orton will attempt to pin him at least once in the match.

I'm not sure why Reigns is in that match? Y'know the guy who the authority hates.

That does kinda of make sense. In one of those vids with Cole that HHH does every week, he said something about giving the fans what they want.

I don't see why they put Kane in the main event. Kane is not credible anymore to win the championship.

to play up the collusion storyline with Orton, and take the pinfall.

The storyline explanation is that Reigns being in the match is "best for business". I guess one more person makes it harder for Cena to win (in theory).

except they recently had a tournament to crown a no1 contender to the IC Title before Extreme Rules in April.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would think Ambrose or Rollins will win this
Who would dare cross Vincent Kennedy Mcmahondow?

The others have got no chance in hell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back