Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have a lovely day...apart from the fact I'm indoors and the sun is shining brightly outside. I've parked my butt in a comfy couch at one of my favourite coffee shops and am gonna wait the good wait for my daughter's car to be serviced. Hopefully it will be a few hours ;) I've got a big thick book to read - I think they'll have to turf me outta here when it gets busy. Or if my snoring gets too loud ;)

You're more than welcome, chugginon. We're always happy to hear from polite posters like you! In fact I'd like to invite you to post here and in the Just Kitten thread- of which you seem to be a fan :)
Can I actually invite NM posters in here?
;) I'm sure SquishyKitty won't mind!

Should've been massive respect from them all BEFORE the Tribunal, though... Oh, and by the way, if you're gonna be an honorary Cat in here, you've gotta learn to spell our Captain's name..SEL-WOOD... Not SELL-WOOD.. ;)
Thank you , but I had better wait until SquishyKitty gives me permission ? :oops: She might not ...........
I will write a hundred lines of
Selwood Selwood Selwood etc . I did know that , just forgot my fingers get away from my brain
And yes, I get a lot of laughs from Just Kitten You have quick eyes Teriyakicat

Thank you , but I had better wait until SquishyKitty gives me permission ? :oops: She might not ...........
I will write a hundred lines of
Selwood Selwood Selwood etc . I did know that , just forgot my fingers get away from my brain
And yes, I get a lot of laughs from Just Kitten You have quick eyes Teriyakicat
Quick eyes? When one of my boys was young, he was trying to tell me how good his eyesight was and told me he had "rabbit eyes" cos he could spot things really fast :) Made me chuckle.
And I'm absolutely sure Kitty will welcome you, too- this isn't a private thread anyways. The more the merrier!

Always learn something ......... so I have been told ............:D And thanks for the welcome . DO I need to bring anything ? Oh wait, this in an internet friendship :rolleyes:
I think virtual chocolates, wine, or just a nice cup of coffee, would go down well. ;) Perhaps a beer for the boys?
Here, have one of my chocs ;)

image.jpg

:oops: sorry... it's been a long morning....
I'll have to get another box :)

Teriyakicat Scottish Star Trek script:

Narrator - In the year 2345 , The Federation of planets opened the Star Fleet Academy near Carnoustie in Scotland. 4 years later its first graduates emerged to find themselves rewarded with the command of Star Fleet newest and most powerful vessel, the ion impulse powered Aurora.

Captain - Right Ensign, give us warp factor 10, we'll open this big bastard up and see if it is s**t hot right enough.

Ensine - No danger, get your belts on.

Captain - No chance of us wearing belts like a bunch of big NTTAWWTters.

O'Donnell - Captain!

Captain - What?

O'Donnell - May I go to the replicator? I'm starving.

Captain - Yes, as long as you bring me back a cup of Royal Game soup and a couple of outsiders (outsiders are the end parts of a loaf)

Crew Member 3 - Captain!

Captain - What now?

Crew Member 3 - There's a right big whore of a spaceship coming towards us! You will want to see the bastarding size of the thing, it's a good one or two sizes bigger than ours, you know?

Narrator - These graduates never backed away from conflict, as they were fearless and highly trained.

O'Donnell - I told you before, any more of your s**t and I'll stick this right in your jaw.

Captain - What are you doing you dafty?

O'Donnell - Well I'm just having a go in the Holi- deck captain, I'm Holi-deck daft, you know?

Narrator - Take a journey into the unkown, with Captain McConnell.

Captain - Set phasers to malkie. (headbutt)

Narrator - His number one, O'Donnell.

O'Donnell - It's like nothing I've ever seen before captain, you know?

Narrator - Dr McDonald.

Doctor - He's dead, captain, stone dead, no pulse or anything... Will you stop looking at my ass you pervert?!

Narrator - Ensine McCaig the android, and McDade, the communications officer.

McDade - Captain, we are meddling with forces we can't possibly comprehend.

Ensine - You know fine well you are gagging for it, eh? (Gagging for it means wants sex)

Crew Member 3 - You have no chance of getting your hole, you're an android with * all knob! (Knob is penis)

Voice - In sixty seconds, we will board your ship, and you will surrender your vessel to us!

Whole team - Acht away and don't talk pish! (Refrain from speaking nonsensicals)

Narrator - Taysiders In Space, in amongst youse.

EDIT: Not my spelling, and I left in the explanations though a couple are obvious.

Last edited:
I think virtual chocolates, wine, or just a nice cup of coffee, would go down well. ;) Perhaps a beer for the boys?
Here, have one of my chocs ;)

View attachment 80487

:oops: sorry... it's been a long morning....
I'll have to get another box :)
LOL Lucky I read to the end of the pic. Was going to write something :D:D

ok here is my contribution
upload_2014-9-17_14-28-26.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teriyakicat Scottish Star Trek script:

Narrator - In the year 2345 , The Federation of planets opened the Star Fleet Academy near Carnoustie in Scotland. 4 years later its first graduates emerged to find themselves rewarded with the command of Star Fleet newest and most powerful vessel, the ion impulse powered Aurora.

Captain - Right Ensign, give us warp factor 10, we'll open this big bastard up and see if it is s**t hot right enough.

Ensine - No danger, get your belts on.

Captain - No chance of us wearing belts like a bunch of big NTTAWWTters.

O'Donnell - Captain!

Captain - What?

O'Donnell - May I go to the replicator? I'm starving.

Captain - Yes, as long as you bring me back a cup of Royal Game soup and a couple of outsiders (outsiders are the end parts of a loaf)

Crew Member 3 - Captain!

Captain - What now?

Crew Member 3 - There's a right big whore of a spaceship coming towards us! You will want to see the bastarding size of the thing, it's a good one or two sizes bigger than ours, you know?

Narrator - These graduates never backed away from conflict, as they were fearless and highly trained.

O'Donnell - I told you before, any more of your s**t and I'll stick this right in your jaw.

Captain - What are you doing you dafty?

O'Donnell - Well I'm just having a go in the Holi- deck captain, I'm Holi-deck daft, you know?

Narrator - Take a journey into the unkown, with Captain McConnell.

Captain - Set phasers to malkie. (headbutt)

Narrator - His number one, O'Donnell.

O'Donnell - It's like nothing I've ever seen before captain, you know?

Narrator - Dr McDonald.

Doctor - He's dead, captain, stone dead, no pulse or anything... Will you stop looking at my ass you pervert?!

Narrator - Ensine McCaig the android, and McDade, the communications officer.

McDade - Captain, we are meddling with forces we can't possibly comprehend.

Ensine - You know fine well you are gagging for it, eh? (Gagging for it means wants sex)

Crew Member 3 - You have no chance of getting your hole, you're an android with **** all knob! (Knob is penis)

Voice - In sixty seconds, we will board your ship, and you will surrender your vessel to us!

Whole team - Acht away and don't talk pish! (Refrain from speaking nonsensicals)

Narrator - Taysiders In Space, in amongst youse.

EDIT: Not my spelling, and I left in the explanations though a couple are obvious.
Thanks Allrighty :D Might have been better off just understanding one word in three ;)
Are you trying to edumikate CatMarie ?

LOL Lucky I read to the end of the pic. Was going to write something :D:D

ok here is my contribution
View attachment 80490
Thanks! I was feeling rather peckish, actually. :) Have had 3 coffees but nothing to eat and it's after midday. Like Winnie-the-Pooh, I've been thinking about having a little "something" for quite a while and that dip will hit the spot for sure!
Hope it isn't too spicey?

I have had a favourite instant coffee in Moccona Indulgence, but am at the moment trying Robert Timms . It is nice, and half the price of M I , so may keep on with it Coffee and dark chocolate are my weakness. :(

I have had a favourite instant coffee in Moccona Indulgence, but am at the moment trying Robert Timms . It is nice, and half the price of M I , so may keep on with it Coffee and dark chocolate are my weakness. :(
The RT coffee bags are quite nice. Have you tried them? Very handy if you're out and about and you like the flavour of brewed coffee. Only drawback is if you have to lug milk around- which is where the satchets have the advantage.

Tha Manunda Hawks AFC has been kicked out of the 2015 AFL Cairns comp after just celebrating its 30th year. Manunda abandoned its round 17 matches citing safety concerns. We need all the help we can to attempt to have this decision set aside. Here's a link to an on line petition:-

https://www.change.org/p/afl-cairns-board-immediately-lift-the-twelve-month-ban-imposed-upon-the-manunda-hawks-afc-2
Thanks- will look into it. Don't usually touch anything to do with Hawks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back