Off-topic Bay 13 Roundball Discussion - Optus can GAGF.

Remove this Banner Ad

After the success of the Bay 13 Ashes thread, we'll also be having one for the Soccer WC, for Bay style discussion of the event.

In this thread there will be minimal tolerance of openly trolling the value of Soccer as a sport, or criticising the relevance of this thread to the Bay, etc. If you don't like, treat it like you would a West Horsham thread, by not reading it.

You're welcome to push the boundaries somewhat, but flogs who cross the line and attempt to derail the thread will get threadbans or even a day off. It is unlikely any 'real' infractions will be given though, unless regular bay rules are broken.

considering carltons performance this year, its expected a huge increase in interest for the ***ball game in the next few weeks.

arruzzi chants will be loud and annoying - til the quarters or semis as usual. losing in a penalty shootout as usual.

lygon street will be quiet in late july as usual.

inb4 straya loose in 3 thrashings. dont care. but you knew that.

inb4 straya loose in 3 thrashings. dont care. but you knew that.

Jealous+Boyfriend_a041f3_3984516.jpg

Hijacking your thread VJ, it's now the World Cup Soccer Thread for chumps that wanna discuss it.

Double hi-jack. :p Rules of the thread in the OP.

Here's the thread Paddles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still have a recorded DVD of Craig Foster's post match of Italy vs Australia. Thought he was going to have a nervous breakdown.
I did have one I think.....

..... or it might having been the alcohol kicking in, not sure.

Thanks for reminding me, I need to call the Uni and cancel all of my mid-years so I can watch this thing.

Priorities! If you don't priorities, you'll get in trouble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back