Wii/U Bayonetta 2

Remove this Banner Ad

So... did anyone get this? It's pretty good.

How far are you in?

I'm having a crack mate - at chapter 10 or 11.

For some reason I fancied myself as being pretty handy at the original game. The last few chapters I've been getting my arse handed to me though. Still very enjoyable, but I'm regretting creating and wasting all those green lollipops, and spending my halos on the cosplay gear.

Okay, I'm not regretting buying the Fox McLeod outfit, but, you know.

Don't think there have been any cheap deaths though, just being punished for not reading the enemies properly and relying on the same couple of combos etc. Can't blame anyone else for my incompetence sadly. Need to get better!

Really enjoying the look, very pretty game, some really creative designs everywhere you look.

I thought I was decent at the first game, but this game is kicking my ass in a major way. It's so fun I just can't get angry at it though, apart from those trial things, holy * they are hard.

No complaints from me though, it's a fantastic game and so much fun to play.

Stayed up LATE last night to beat the game - Didn't realise I was on the final chapter. Probably due to me not understanding what was going on in the story.

Thought the difficulty plateaus after about chapter 10ish, seem to remember the first game's latter stages being ridiculously difficult, could be wrong on that though? It's been a while.

It's still hard but completely fair. When you get hit it's your fault for misreading the enemies or trying to get in a couple of extra hits.

Plenty of incentives to keep playing after, as you would expect. So much so, I'm not sure whether to boot up the 1st game, or try to unlock everything in the 2nd.

PS back to the Star Fox costume, it's worth wearing in the last chapter. Cool easter egg.

Will have to look online today and see what other cool stuff I missed...

Awesome game, best I've played in a while.

PS favourite little moment outside of all the pizazz - when you pull off a witch time and Bayonetta gets all lippy. 'Sooo close!' love it!

The last few chapters are absolutely outstanding, a sequel done right. I hope everyone who plays this game has played the first game to really appreciate what is going on.

There's so much to unlock too, I'll be playing this for a while. Upping the difficulty seems pretty daunting though.

Had never played the 1st one before so was probably going to leave this one but saw one of these box sets with both games today for $70 at Gametraders so grabbed it.

10994346-1409913449-924991.jpg

I should obviously play the original one first then yeah?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back