The Law BBC covers up activities of serial paedo star

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, like I said a total rumour and I don't place any particular weight in it.

But the story goes that she was a victim of some English celebrities and royals.

check out the thread i posted a few posts up. It has links to other accusations of the royals.

i am not buying this. because the first link that i saw was on my twitter feed that someone had retweeted from The Mirror, and all I could think of was a laff and sent it to medusala in a pm.

munchausen or boy who cried wolf, now seems an awfully ripe time to make up fables in this anti-pedo atmosphere. seemed Mirror article was a little too florid with an added cherry on top. cherry had ripened and was smelling putrid

i am not buying this. because the first link that i saw was on my twitter feed that someone had retweeted from The Mirror, and all I could think of was a laff and sent it to medusala in a pm.

munchausen or boy who cried wolf, now seems an awfully ripe time to make up fables in this anti-pedo atmosphere. seemed Mirror article was a little too florid with an added cherry on top. cherry had ripened and was smelling putrid

Mirror article was rehash of what exaro and the People ran.

IMO there's lots in this.

The Cyril Smith stuff is proof.

Mirror article was rehash of what exaro and the People ran.

IMO there's lots in this.

Well in Roman times the serfs weren't completely up to speed on the debauchery and sacrifice the elites were carrying out for fun.

After the Anglo empire collapses I am going to hazard a guess that even worse stuff comes out about the Royals and their pals in show business.

There was a notorious labour mp of the 60s as well but I cant recall the name. Same bloke supposedly had connections to Soviet Union IIRC Long been rumours about this sort of thing amongst all parties.

You have to wonder how the PIE became so influential amongst a certain political set. Amazing that Harman insists she has nothing to apologise for.

I would be amazed if anything comes out of the enquiry, it will be just another whitewash.

Why, it's not that 'new' a story. There have been rumours and claims made about Thatcher era MPs being involved in a paedophile ring (and cover ups) for some time, with some alleged to be involved in the Elm Guest House Child Abuse Scandal of the late 70-early 80s. And it's hardly just The Mirror reporting on it:

From the independent:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ful-paedophile-ring-30-years-ago-8507780.html
From the Telegraph:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...ring-now-where-does-the-investigation-go.html

These are from the Mirror:

Former Tory activist claims Thatcher was warned members of cabinet were involved in a child sex ring:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-child-abuse-whistleblower-margaret-3849172

Former Tory Activist admits to supplying Tory cabinet ministers with underage rent boys:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-child-abuse-whistleblower-i-3848987

Horrendous if found to be true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a notorious labour mp of the 60s as well but I cant recall the name. Same bloke supposedly had connections to Soviet Union IIRC Long been rumours about this sort of thing amongst all parties.

You have to wonder how the PIE became so influential amongst a certain political set. Amazing that Harman insists she has nothing to apologise for.

I would be amazed if anything comes out of the enquiry, it will be just another whitewash.

One of the senior Shinner keeps getting mentioned in 70s stuff.

There's way more to come out on this. Waaay more IMO.

I googled that ninth circle stuff. Pretty scary.

One article I read claimed N'dragheta are the primary traffickers operating out of southern Italy, Malta, Portugal etc. Also used for silencing witnesses. They do have huge connections to the Church, but that's Italy right?

Not sure if any of you are aware of the location N'dragheta's largest worldwide operation?

I googled that ninth circle stuff. Pretty scary.

One article I read claimed N'dragheta are the primary traffickers operating out of southern Italy, Malta, Portugal etc. Also used for silencing witnesses. They do have huge connections to the Church, but that's Italy right?

Not sure if any of you are aware of the location N'dragheta's largest worldwide operation?

N'grangheta are big down this way.

Last thing Mario Condello ever saw was a N'drangheta hitman pointing a gun at him.

That said, they did get rolled by Hezbollah over the world coke trade.

Now that would have been a great meeting to be a fly on the wall at.

Last thing Mario Condello ever saw was a N'drangheta hitman pointing a gun at him.

Yep Melbourne.

N'drangheta were (you can correct me I'm sure) the biggest (in $$) organised crime syndicate in the world a few years back and their biggest operation was in Melbourne.

Daniel Gr.... whoops. Not yet.

The Catholic church down here were known for some pretty s**t practices too. Lots of those orphaned Irish and Maltese boys and girls to choose from.

But here isn't their biggest operation, Naples would be.

But here isn't their biggest operation, Naples would be.

I think it was based on $$$. Australia was hugely profitable due to the AUD and the fact the greatest drug dealer on earth got pinched and the Mafioso could charge whatever they liked - and the authorities were busting the odd shipping container every two years with billions in eccies inside. Imagine how many were allowed in?

You should start a crime rumour/news thread about various s**t, you've got good info. Would lvoe to hear about the Hezzies running over the Calabrians.

Last edited:

Soo you're more comfortable in "pro-pedo atmosphere"

hmmm,

Pathetic actually.

Last edited:
Yep Melbourne.

N'drangheta were (you can correct me I'm sure) the biggest (in $$) organised crime syndicate in the world a few years back and their biggest operation was in Melbourne.

Daniel Gr.... whoops. Not yet.

The Catholic church down here were known for some pretty s**t practices too. Lots of those orphaned Irish and Maltese boys and girls to choose from.

Their ops centre is certainly still Napoli but they wash a s**t tonne of cash through here for sure.

LOL at Danny G. Don't think you're far off.

That said, when Hezb took the coke creaming rights off them, they lost a lot of income. Got kicked down a level to mere importers into Europe and distributors thereof.

Lots of Lebanese businesses in West Africa ...

i think Condello was on a parent-teacher board at Brighton grammar lolza

That said, when Hezb took the coke creaming rights off them, they lost a lot of income. Got kicked down a level to mere importers.

Lots of Lebanese businesses in West Africa ...

West Africa meant to be big coke importation route in to London. About the only time you see people searched at Heathrow is when a plane arrives from there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back