BBL 03 Final: Perth Scorchers vs Hobart Hurricanes @ The Furnace, 7:30 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Lest us forget this essential contributor to the team's success:

12ac4c6ce2f9.jpg

Bloody great. A WA team has actually won something. Big match from the Dorf, the Marshes and George.

Lovely. Kat must be over the moon. I like him as skipper, he and Langer share a smiliar 'sociopath' air about them.

Well I'm Going To Drown Myself In Maccas, F*** You KFC Big Bash!!

Well Done Scorchers, Great Tournament.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic Shaun Marsh. Whats the bet he is 50% fit, gets out early and can't field. The guy has never heard of putting the team first.

:rolleyes:

I get that your probably making the comment in jest, but jesus it's boring reading the relentless sooking about Shaun Marsh (Doodlesweaver...). He's among the best T20 batsmen in the world and has a very strong record in ODI's. Sure it's frustrating to think what he should be in the longer forms, but it's not worth bitching about in every post related to Western Australian cricket.

Hahaha **** Ryan Crowley looks like some metro flog hahaha

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

It's like you're expecting something else from a WA based footy player?

Great to finally win one, loved seeing Hoggy like a kid full of red cordial on his birthday. Needs to go on for another couple surely.

About time I was at a winning one of these. Good night. Mitch going on a crazy 6 hit clinic was good stuff, would have been nice if he could have held that catch on Bailey though.

:rolleyes:

I get that your probably making the comment in jest, but jesus it's boring reading the relentless sooking about Shaun Marsh (Doodlesweaver...). He's among the best T20 batsmen in the world and has a very strong record in ODI's. Sure it's frustrating to think what he should be in the longer forms, but it's not worth bitching about in every post related to Western Australian cricket.

ooooh, I could so bite at this, but I'll save my comments about his status as a T20 batsmen in the world for another time.

Still think it's hilarious that we've got our own version of Cossie in the team. Fat and old bastards rule in the Scorchers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back