BBL 03 Final: Perth Scorchers vs Hobart Hurricanes @ The Furnace, 7:30 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

He didn't have alot of options who to close the innings and with Laughlin out we had no death bowlers so i don't mind Doherty finishing, Its something that we are going to have to find is another death bowler. Boyce finished cause they didnt won't to give Gulbis another over.

Doherty only bowled three overs. He could've bowled four instead of Boyce.

1. Bancroft
2. North
3. S.Marsh
4. Hussey
5. Voges
6. M.Marsh
7. Whiteman
8. Agar/Beer
9. Coulter-Nile
10. Behrendorff
11. Hogan

It's possible. Especially since Hughes is in South Africa

Terrible to suggest considering his form but should we leave out North? We finally win something when he's playing for someone else.

Terrible to suggest considering his form but should we leave out North? We finally win something when he's playing for someone else.
You're right, that is terrible to suggest. Dont think anyone else has given as much to WA cricket in recent times as North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murray Goodwin is a legend. Still making runs in county cricket, usually plays down in Bunbury for his off-season. Surprised his name has never come up at any stage as one to come back and lead the team after the seven or eight years that we've had.

Magnificent result - even if I had to settle for watching it from Margaret River rather than the members bar.

The whole side just deserves a massive rap, even when we occasionally looked cooked with the bat, the bowlers stood up with magnificent defensive efforts.

Hope Simmo gets some IPL coin - would be something else to watch on those tiny Indian grounds.

Hope Simmo gets some IPL coin - would be something else to watch on those tiny Indian grounds.
Not sure how he'd go against the best internationals in the game. Spinning decks too. If he gets picked up I doubt he'll play much if at all.

:rolleyes:

I get that your probably making the comment in jest, but jesus it's boring reading the relentless sooking about Shaun Marsh (Doodlesweaver...). He's among the best T20 batsmen in the world and has a very strong record in ODI's. Sure it's frustrating to think what he should be in the longer forms, but it's not worth bitching about in every post related to Western Australian cricket.

TBH i've met Marsh in person and he is a first class *******. Shouldn't be anywhere near the team simply because they should have a "no dickheads" policy. Regardless of his good/bad shield performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back