BBL 04 Game 1 - Adelaide Strikers vs Melbourne Stars @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a rubbish keeper on what I saw. May well be a fantastic batsman for all I know
Seriously mate, Ludeman is rated up with the likes of Hartley with the gloves, he is a very good keeper. And what mistake did he even make tonight to look like a rubbish keeper? Took a great catch and didn't have to do a heap else

Seriously mate, Ludeman is rated up with the likes of Hartley with the gloves, he is a very good keeper. And what mistake did he even make tonight to look like a rubbish keeper? Took a great catch and didn't have to do a heap else
Whiteman and Nevill are both better than him with the gloves. But he's a pretty fair glove man.

Stupid call by me haven't seen enough of him. He had a couple of poor takes in a row early though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ludeman is rubbish
download_1374330600.jpg

I think it's pretty poor of Channel 10 to be showing us live vision of an abattoir.

Are you kidding? This should have been R rated cause that was the biggest arse ******* I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back