BBL|05 Grand Final - Melbourne Stars vs. Sydney Thunder (Sunday 7.20PM local; MCG)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not the best. But then again all you do is complain about calls against your own team when they went both ways.
It was a great final but you lost.
Acceptance is the 1st part of healing.

So a tissue for you is required, or a stiff drink.

I would invite you to go back and recheck the posts, because you are fundamentally wrong - the complaint is not, and was never about an LBW call, because I made it clear that they went both ways.

The complaint was about Khawaja being there in first place, and the Stars losing not 1... but 4 players who are not playing cricket as well as Khawaja is at the moment (given that no one is playing as well as Khawaja at the moment.)

They say not being a jerk is the first part of being a gracious winner. I guess as a Thunder and Giants fan though, you don't have much experience in that.

I would invite you to go back and recheck the posts, because you are fundamentally wrong - the complaint is not, and was never about an LBW call, because I made it clear that they went both ways.

The complaint was about Khawaja being there in first place, and the Stars losing not 1... but 4 players who are not playing cricket as well as Khawaja is at the moment (given that no one is playing as well as Khawaja at the moment.)

They say not being a jerk is the first part of being a gracious winner. I guess as a Thunder and Giants fan though, you don't have much experience in that.

But still complaining and finding excuses.

Im gracious. But i can see youre not.

Much experience? Haha You follow the Stars.

But still complaining and finding excuses.

Im gracious. But i can see youre not.

Much experience? Haha You follow the Stars.

You are the opposite of gracious when all you've done since the team won is sit at home being an internet bad arse trolling Stars fans.

And you didn't have time to go back and re-read anything that I wrote, so what you say about "finding excuses" has no validity.

Here, I'll even re-post it myself rather than have you trying to re-write peoples argument which, as I told you 24 hours ago, is low-rent in the extreme.

This was the night that I came to care more about my team than I did about the product.

As recently as 5 weeks ago I was still able to enjoy Khawaja's hundred at the G. Tonight? It just ******* infuriated me. It wasn't even what looked a plum LBW on the replays at the ground - it was that this guy is, aside from maybe Steve Smith, the best batsmen in Australia at the moment.

And here he is playing domestic cricket while the Stars have 4 guys watching on tv in a hotel in Adelaide cos they have to bowl 4 overs on Tuesday night.

I would've been able to deal with it if the Thunder had been far better - but watching Watson be their best bowler, then watching Khawaja win them the match with the bat just pissed me off something awful.

There's something really, truly wrong with that.

Puts a dent in the conspiracy theories

And no it really doesn't - they've as good as admitted that they don't care about this series, and that they haven't picked the best squad because they'd rather the test players prepare for the test series.

Is my TV playing up, or did that boundary rider just call Jacques Kallis "zsharcs"? o_O

That's how your supposed to pronounce it.

That's how I'm supposed to pronounce Kallis's given name, or that's how I'm supposed to pronounce Jacques generally?

Its how you pronounce Jacques generally

o_O

You trollin brah?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back