BBL game 2 - Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Renegades @SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

How does not pitching in line automatically rule out LBW?
Pitching outside leg stump automatically means it's not out. Outside off is fine if it hits inline whilst playing a shot

Any shot played through cover is described by these commentators as

"Smoked it"
"Squeezed it"

How do you 'smoke' a shot :S?

Did howie just say Foxtel epic moment lol???
Yeah strange but I think Foxtel are a sponsor :S after last night's game there was highlights shown called the "Foxtel Review" or something like that

Yeah strange but I think Foxtel are a sponsor :S after last night's game there was highlights shown called the "Foxtel Review" or something like that
Yep Foxtel are a sponsor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe this is the first game Siddle has ever played in this franchised Big Bash League.
This may have been said but I don't want to look further into the thread because of the delay.

But Siddle played a game last year against the Strikers. Last game of the season I think.

This may have been said but I don't want to look further into the thread because of the delay.

But Siddle played a game last year against the Strikers. Last game of the season I think.
Half hour delay in Adelaide? *Spoiler alert below*

Pink shirt gets mentioned some more.

Half hour delay in Adelaide? *Spoiler alert below*

Pink shirt gets mentioned some more.
Yep half hour.

I risked reading that spoiler and that doesn't surprise me in the slightest haha.

Henriques still on the national selectors radar? Pontential to play at no 6 or 7/ be back up if injuries hit the World Cup squad? or has Moses ship sailed?

Henriques still on the national selectors radar? Pontential to play at no 6 or 7/ be back up if injuries hit the World Cup squad? or has Moses ship sailed?
Too many allrounders ahead of him. Watson, Marsh, Faulkner and potentially Abbott.

I hope he still gets picked. Did well in India before dropped for no reason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back