ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
BBL heads over to Western Sydney tonight as the Thunder play the Hurricanes in the first match at Spotless stadium! Teams are as follows:

Thunder:
AC Blizzard, MJ Cosgrove, PJ Cummins, CD Hartley†, NM Hauritz, DP Hughes, MEK Hussey*, JH Kallis, JK Lalor,IA Moran, JJ Roy, GS Sandhu, CP Tremain

The great man himself, Mark Cosgrove has found himself in the squad of 13.

Hurricanes:
GJ Bailey*, CJ Boyce, TT Bresnan, XJ Doherty, BR Dunk†, EP Gulbis, BW Hilfenhaus, MW Hill, DP Michael, JK Reed, Shoaib Malik, JW Wells, SW Willis

No Birt, no Paine. That paves way for explosive powerhouse Dom Michael to make the squad of 13.

Thunder to win for mine.

Which Thunder team will turn up to play?

The Thunder have had some serious bad luck with injury, losing Khawaja, McDonald and Patterson.

Is Nannes injured too or has he been dropped?

With regards to this match, both teams look weak in the batting department, but the Thunder look to have the better bowlers so they should win this comfortably.

The Thunder have had some serious bad luck with injury, losing Khawaja, McDonald and Patterson.

Is Nannes injured too or has he been dropped?

With regards to this match, both teams look weak in the batting department, but the Thunder look to have the better bowlers so they should win this comfortably.
Thunder's top 6 is Cosgrove, Kallis, Blizzard, Hussey, Roy, Hartley. That's pretty good if you ask me.

Thunder's top 6 is Cosgrove, Kallis, Blizzard, Hussey, Roy, Hartley. That's pretty good if you ask me.
Nah Roy will open.

Would have been better had it been
Roy, Jacques, Ussie, Mr. Cricket, Blizz, Ronnie, Harts

BBL heads over to Western Sydney tonight as the Thunder play the Hurricanes in the first match at Spotless stadium! Teams are as follows:

Thunder:
AC Blizzard, MJ Cosgrove, PJ Cummins, CD Hartley†, NM Hauritz, DP Hughes, MEK Hussey*, JH Kallis, JK Lalor,IA Moran, JJ Roy, GS Sandhu, CP Tremain

The great man himself, Mark Cosgrove has found himself in the squad of 13.

Hurricanes:
GJ Bailey*, CJ Boyce, TT Bresnan, XJ Doherty, BR Dunk†, EP Gulbis, BW Hilfenhaus, MW Hill, DP Michael, JK Reed, Shoaib Malik, JW Wells, SW Willis

No Birt, no Paine. That paves way for explosive powerhouse Dom Michael to make the squad of 13.

Thunder to win for mine.

Is that the same Cosgrove who once played for South Australia?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For Sydney people I believe if you buy a ticket for BBL tonight you will be given a free pass to royal show also

Interesting tio see what sort of crowd they get here. I'd love for them to get regular 40,000+ crowds at the Olympic stadium, but that will never happen. if they can pack 20,000 into Spotless it might create a better atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back