BBL04 Game 31 - Melbourne Stars Vs Perth Scorchers @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harder to do that way (a bit like how a 100-50 win doesn't give you the same percentage boost late in the year as a 200-100 win)

If they bowled the Thunder out for 80 they need to get the runs in 6 overs.
100-50 gives you a better boost as a general rule.

Well how do I put this nicely.....he's wrong, Handscomb sans gloves is Victoria's best batting option in a long long time.

Well I was cheekily putting words in his mouth as he is a Stars player.
And A VICTORIAN!

Well how do I put this nicely.....he's wrong, Handscomb sans gloves is Victoria's best batting option in a long long time.
Still think he could be as good a player of spin as Clarke or Smith. I have no doubt he'll play a lot of Test cricket for Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I though that was only when it had crossed the boundary already

That would surely be the case. Or else a Warner or other smarty will invent the vertical 6 shot.

Talk about a first 20/20 game to go to. Glad I stayed for the fireworks. Was tempted to get an early train after our batting start.

So what do we expect the XI's for the semi to be? I'd go with:

Marsh, Kilinger, Carberry, Voges, Turner, Whiteman, NCN, Arafat, Tye, Behrendorff, Hogg
vs
White, Wright, Pieterson, Handscomb, Stoinis, Quiney, Triffitt, Hastings, Boland, Beer, Bird

So what do we expect the XI's for the semi to be? I'd go with:

Marsh, Kilinger, Carberry, Voges, Turner, Whiteman, NCN, Arafat, Tye, Behrendorff, Hogg
vs
White, Wright, Pieterson, Handscomb, Stoinis, Quiney, Triffitt, Hastings, Boland, Beer, Bird

We could be still be going to Adelaide, whilst they may need to win in 6 overs to finish 2nd, Sixers probably only need about a 12 over win to jump us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back