BBL05: match 32, Renegades vs Strikers

will the Renegades make the finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Thunder Nation
gT83EWF.gif

Well the young bloke wasnt happy his side got rolled in the end but boy did his mind wbile gayle was going berserk...if CA ban him from playing next season they will be poorer for.it

Good grief it's been a while since I've seen a more smug looking set of pixels than that :eek:

I don't see the problem... I think even those who supported Gayle would acknowledge that he doesn't have much respect for women.

I think anyone who follows wrestling or pop culture now knows Hulk Hogan to be an enormous, outrageous racist.

What's the problem?

See Mel McLaughlin mix up names in the post match and call Mark Waugh 'Damien Fleming'. Then she muttered "ohh I'll buy you a drink or something" (to make it up to him).

Kent.

The least respectful part was Ch10 having the nerve to even ask him, after the extraordinary way they've carried on toward him.
but did they really ask him for an interview ?
They said the same thing last week when he got a quick 40 odd yet after the "Don't blush baby" saga the Ten sports boss said they wouldn't mic Gayle up again or interview him anymore,yet they've now claimed on-air twice that he's knocked them back.

Someone at Ten is telling fibs.

but did they really ask him for an interview ?
They said the same thing last week when he got a quick 40 odd yet after the "Don't blush baby" saga the Ten sports boss said they wouldn't mic Gayle up again or interview him anymore,yet they've now claimed on-air twice that he's knocked them back.

Someone at Ten is telling fibs.
Channel 10 + cricket Australia joint tools of the year. Cost us one of the best hitters of all time who has potential to draw a sell out crowd on his own. Even though I am a strikers fan, was hoping the renegades won and snared 4th, would've loved to have seen him come to Adelaide oval, Cricket Australia have never scheduled him to play in Adelaide not even when it was the state comp, muppets! Sad day to see him go

Probably faced twice as many deliveries as anybody else.
On the bright side, should be in good form for the remainder of the shield season.

Inb4 he gets out cheaply trying to slog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the bright side, should be in good form for the remainder of the shield season.

Inb4 he gets out cheaply trying to slog.

He just has very few scoring shots. He can cover drive half volleys and flick off his pads but the rest of his shots are just slogs that a D grader wouldn't be proud of.

Back