Opinion Beams deal reviewed - incoming players (bumped, see post #672)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scharenberg is a better player than Aish mate.
We took a risk with him which others didn't want to do.
High risk with the highest reward.
Just unfortunate he did the *ing ACL.
Good news is that he has recovered quicker than anyone and should be on field in next 2 weeks.

Maybe with the Bont going at Pick 4. Scharanberg feel to us at pick 6:thumbsu:

Maybe with the Bont going at Pick 4. Scharanberg feel to us at pick 6:thumbsu:
Dave mate, we wanted Bont and the Mutts stole him under our noses.
I have a Bulldogs supporting mate who just non stop keeps on rubbing my nose with how they have Bont.
Shazz has not had a chance yet to show us what he has got.
The Bont is special and Shazz was described by Mark Williams as the best school boy footballer he has seen.
Until we have a chance to see Shazz play, it's best we reserve our opinions.
He might end up playing better than Bont.
Highly unlikely as Bont looks like a rare talent.
But we do not know that yet.

On that note Timmy, Lumumba is more of a loss because of his consistent output. he plays 20 games a regular season and has done so for a long time, he has been in our best 10 (B&F) over a number of years.
I thought Beams had a good year in 2014. He is a very good player that requires the attention of opposition players, thus taking a bit of the heat off Pendlebury and Swan. We longer have, Thomas, Ball, Wellingham in the middle to spread the load. They are all playing for other clubs.
Who is Ball playing for?

Ok let's dream now for a second. Aish picks us and we give Brisbane our first rounder. We then pick up Dangerfield as a free agent. Boom

Although I do find Aish wanting out quite funny after what happened last year, I also think it is pretty rich for a rookie to demand to go to one club so soon after being drafted - *cough* Buckley *cough*
Buckley sitch was way off, he actually told them he would only sign a one year contract if they drafted him as he wanted to play in Melbourne and they drafted him anyway, thinking they could change his mind. Besides that he was strongly considering North and was very close to going to Carlton.

I believe that be a Strong Chance that MM Boys where made to not like Bucks and in way MM sabotaged Bucks was having his Boys don’t Trust Buckley.

Shows how Pathetic MM how he Handled himself
Everything that goes around comes around. MM staring down the barrel
U dont think they were adult enough to make up their own minds?

All the evidence points to them being manipulated by Mick the white ant.

Buckley sitch was way off, he actually told them he would only sign a one year contract if they drafted him as he wanted to play in Melbourne and they drafted him anyway, thinking they could change his mind. Besides that he was strongly considering North and was very close to going to Carlton.
Brisbane got him with a zone selection and that was the only way he could get in to the AFL at the time I think. It was a no brainer for them to take him whether they could convince him to stay or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely if he wanted to go to Collingwood last year would have been the ideal time to do it. Unless Brisbane were that stupid to ignore it when he told them he wanted to go there.

You'd have to think he would have some Sort of knowledge considering they both had the same manager !!
Ist here an article or something where he says that? Couldn't find anything with a Google search

if it were true about aish wanting to come here its interesting to note the same situation happened to mark alvey,

he was at the bulldogs and wanted a trade to essendon but no deal could get done so he stayed on at the dogs, at the end of the next season a deal was finally done.

Dave mate, we wanted Bont and the Mutts stole him under our noses.
I have a Bulldogs supporting mate who just non stop keeps on rubbing my nose with how they have Bont.
Shazz has not had a chance yet to show us what he has got.
The Bont is special and Shazz was described by Mark Williams as the best school boy footballer he has seen.
Until we have a chance to see Shazz play, it's best we reserve our opinions.
He might end up playing better than Bont.
Highly unlikely as Bont looks like a rare talent.
But we do not know that yet.

Well everyone in the Media said as soon as we Traded for Pick 6 everyone and there Dogs said we moved up to get the Bont.

People had Schaz as the 2nd Best Prospect before he had his Feet Problems.

We can’t compare at them a the Moment but he is Highly Rated when Drafted and was Rated a Better Prospect then Bont

Former AFL player Mark Alvey is certain Aish is going to colliingwood

Yeah - Way to Early for anyone to have any Idea or what is Certain to Happen.

I say we will have a Crack at Aish.

Though for Irony Sack - It be funny IF he us Correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back