Family & Relationships beautifulpeople.com

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm probably way late, but anyone seen this site?

Falls under the category of Internet dating, but having a read through it:

Internet dating that removes the first hurdle

BeautifulPeople.com is the perfect way to meet beautiful men and women. Through our peer selection community - everyone is attractive. Online daters no longer need to filter through thousands of unattractive profiles. Everyone on BeautifulPeople.com is beautiful so members can concentrate on getting to know the character behind the beautiful appearance.

Connecting people through exclusive internet dating

BeautifulPeople.com is passionate about connecting people. BeautifulPeople members benefit from having model bookers, talent scouts, production companies, and agents who utilize the site looking for talent. Many members have ultimately gone on to have lucrative careers in modeling, television and other entertainment careers.

Holy s**t. The way they decide whether or not you get to be on the site is a 48 hour probationary period where people already members vote on your picture and whether or not you're beautiful. If so, you're in. If not, you literally cannot access the site.

Anyone game enough to try to get in?

Looked on first page under 'Newest members' 3 of the chicks are absolute gangas. Can't be too hard. Will try.

Will update with probably failure in 48 hours.
At least I have a beautiful personality.

Just checked my progress after almost an hour in.

Tough crowd:p

Apparently they were hacked last year. The admission screening was bypassed and every applicant was accepted.

The founder said:

We have to stick to our founding principles of only accepting beautiful people – that's what our members have paid for," said Greg Hodge, managing director of BeautifulPeople.com. "We can't just sweep 30,000 ugly people under the carpet."

Hodge said he felt "very sorry" for the "unfortunate people who were wrongly admitted to the site and believed, albeit for a short time, that they were beautiful".

If they are so beautiful why are they single?
Because they joined in 2012 instead of 2009 when the site was popular for those who consider us 'their lesser.'*

* by lesser I mean everyone else as I am, beautiful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rachel Godfrey, a 31-year-old Australian nanny living in LA, said she received an email telling her she was rejected two weeks after being accepted. "I was getting on really well with this American guy and we were going to go on a date and then they said I'd been chucked off and they locked me out of the site," she said. "Now I can't get in touch with him."
Godfrey said she is planning to have a makeover and professional photo shoot before reapplying to the website. "What if he's the one? This is only way I'll be able to get in touch with him," she said. "If that doesn't work I'll see what I can do with Photoshop."

From Messenger's article.

I don't like the absolute no option. A simple no would of done.

It's a bit of a downer. I'm yet to register a single 'Beautiful' vote :(

Let us know how you go.
I'm going on Plentyoffish after this and hooking up with some 1/10's to piece together my shattered ego.

Be strong. Here on GD, everyone is beautiful.

Haha yeah I haven't registered a beautiful but got a few hmmm oks. Mostly negative though. Women are very picky on online sites so I'm not too shattered. I'd rather go off what women think in real life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back