FTA-TV Beauty and the Geek Australia Season 6

Remove this Banner Ad

ill be the first one to state the bleeding obvious then - Nicole is by far the hottest Beauty on the show. She also happens to be one of the smartest and more genuine so I hope she and her geek make it far into the show. Chrystal is probably the next best.

Quite surprised that the producers are already introducing australian beauties as competition, and the geeks have to make a choice.

Anyone else suspect that Nick (the strip teasing winner geek) is bit too confident to be a true geek? Getting way too much air time for my liking.

Anyone else think that Nick looks like Zach from last season. And they both have that overbearing personality.
haha good call. I had forgotten all about pompous shakespeare spoken brit until you mentioned him. I swear there are 2 geeks in this season that havent said a word yet Nick has probably had about a dozen talks to the camera already. Zachs redeeming quality though is that he was a true geek, and he gave us some laughs. I suspect that Nick is similar to that bloke Corin from the 1st season of beauty and the geek, who was caught out as being a bit too normal when he was kicking a football around and marking it comfortably on the MCG. Turns out he was phoney and just playing it up to be a part of the show. If Nick wins challenges at will because he is overconfident it could potentially ruin the season.

I think Crystal's geek didn't get any interview time. Which lead me to think that he'd be eliminated. Thankfully not.

I only started watching from last season, but I don't remember hearing stuff about actual fakes on the show.

As for Nick's overconfidence, you saw how easy it was for him to talk to women at the bar, and ask them to dance, compared to how the tall geek said that he was not able to physically put his hand up and say 'I do'. Plus, the fact that Nick won the Geek Challenge. I don't even have that much confidence, compared to how well Nick has done.

As for Nick's overconfidence, you saw how easy it was for him to talk to women at the bar, and ask them to dance, compared to how the tall geek said that he was not able to physically put his hand up and say 'I do'. Plus, the fact that Nick won the Geek Challenge. I don't even have that much confidence, compared to how well Nick has done.
Those women at the bar looked a little bit like a prop to be honest. Get Nick to do that at any other bar in Australia and the girls would quickly give him the brush off. Ill give this season a few more episodes, but already it doesnt seem to measure up to past seasons for a few reasons.

Those women at the bar looked a little bit like a prop to be honest. Get Nick to do that at any other bar in Australia and the girls would quickly give him the brush off. Ill give this season a few more episodes, but already it doesnt seem to measure up to past seasons for a few reasons.
They would have been told that they were going to be on TV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1412669398566_wps_11_Beauty_and_the_Geek.jpg
josh-bootsma-760x438.jpg

Well we knew he'd do anything.

that was the best outcome possible from tonights episode. I really liked the 3 american beauties who stayed. Starting to grow fond of Chrystal who looks a little bit like Katy Perry. I loved how jealous and defensive she got of her geek when the aussie girl pashed him :) Has a bit of character does Chrystal. Was equally happy that Nicole won the challenge and guaranteed her spot.

The aussie girls who have made it to the next episode deserved their spot. On the whole for starters they were a fair bit hotter than most of the seppo chicks. But the aussie girls gave some of those geeks their first ever kiss, and that goes a long way. The american beauties who made the geeks kiss a cupcake, or kiss their hands was just humiliating and no doubt lead to their downfall.

Should be a great series now and i reckon out of the total 14 beauties we probably have the best 7 remaining. Cant wait for next episode!

Some of the s**t thr beauty's said in this episode were funny especially with how dumb things are.

I kinda predicted that the girls that where chosen to be kissed would become the Aussies beauty's. Otherwise it would just be unnecessary casting that would required.

I'm surprised Amber didn't stay, she seemed to understanding everything quite easily. But it wa Gard to go up against Alisha (who is smoking).

The thing with Crystal and James was nerve racing got me. I wanted Crystal to stay, which she did.

Also, thank you choosing Brooke whoever wax the geek. That half-Asian look.

I'm surprised Amber didn't stay, she seemed to understanding everything quite easily. But it wa Gard to go up against Alisha (who is smoking).
It was Frances that Oliver chose over Amber. Definitely hot, but I shed a tear as Amber left the mansion (for reasons already highlighted in this thread). ;)

Also, thank you choosing Brooke whoever wax the geek. That half-Asian look.
Shaun, the man who could be a maitre'd as a restaurant with that twirly 'tache. Very happy to see him keep Brooke. When she said she was a dancer, the immediate question is surely "What kind?". :)

So the new couples are:
- Alexander and Nicole ... happy she's staying, although thought Sara was cute
- Oliver and Frances
- Tate and Emily ... Disappointed he chose the crazy cat lady. I really liked Rachel.
- James and Chrystal ... You do wonder if the burgeoning relationship is scripted, but it's great that she's staying around. Good call Macca81 on the Katy Perry thing.
- Nick and Candice ... Good choice there Nick with Jesse Jane ... sorry, Candice
- Shaun and Brooke
- Dylan and Hanna ... I was a bit surprised by this pick. Must have been stuff we didn't see that got Hanna over the line.

So the new couples are:
- Alexander and Nicole ... happy she's staying, although thought Sara was cute
- Oliver and Frances
- Tate and Emily ... Disappointed he chose the crazy cat lady. I really liked Rachel.
cat lady seemed very stand-offish until she found common ground with tate with the cats. Dont like her demeanour really.
- James and Chrystal ... You do wonder if the burgeoning relationship is scripted, but it's great that she's staying around. Good call Macca81 on the Katy Perry thing.
- Nick and Candice ... Good choice there Nick with Jesse Jane ... sorry, Candice
- Shaun and Brooke
Brooke is already one of my faves. Liked the way she handled the kissing studio situation with her geek, and she seems like a good laugh too.
New ratings now:
Nicole, Brooke, Chrystal, Frances, Emily, Candice, Hanna.

Anyone see the preview for next weeks episode? Dylan looked like he was rehearsing some pick-up line that I found hilarious.

Me thinks this Alexander could be fake. I searched this guy on Facebook, and found a guy with hr same name that looks like him. The photo is from four years ago, but he had rectangular glasses, and a normal hairdo.

EDIT: I just realized how easy it is to find all the beauties in Facebook. Thank god for mutual friends.

Last edited:
Me thinks this Alexander could be fake. I searched this guy on Facebook, and found a guy with hr same name that looks like him. The photo is from four years ago, but he had rectangular glasses, and a normal hairdo.

EDIT: I just realized how easy it is to find all the beauties in Facebook. Thank god for mutual friends.
if any of the geeks were to be fake i would have picked Nick. Even the way he kissed that girl just seemed too confident and as if it wasnt a new experience for him.

What made me laugh was when the last geek returned from his kiss all the other geeks were in a room waiting for him, and high fiving like they were players :D Then I saw Alex completely fresh air a high five, and i reckon that alone means he is a true geek.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back