Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewb

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
I have it on good authority that Tom Bellchambers' most recent injury was in fact a cover up by the club and that Tom has actually been caught using a relatively new form of designer drug.

The drug is called boobies. It is considered to be highly addictive and even first time users can develop an insatiable appetite. Boobies is considered in some circles to be potentially performance enhancing but has not yet appeared on WADAs list. Users are easily identified by their starry eyes and tendency to drool.

Tom+Bellchambers+Miss+Universe+Australia+Crowned+O5y1ZjtHRkAl.jpg

Boobies. Booooobies.

I have it on good authority that Tom Bellchambers' most recent injury was in fact a cover up by the club and that Tom has actually been caught using a relatively new form of designer drug.

The drug is called boobies. It is considered to be highly addictive and even first time users can develop an insatiable appetite. Boobies is considered in some circles to be potentially performance enhancing but has not yet appeared on WADAs list. Users are easily identified by their starry eyes and tendency to drool.

Tom+Bellchambers+Miss+Universe+Australia+Crowned+O5y1ZjtHRkAl.jpg

Boobies. Booooobies.

You got me......then you really got me when I saw that pic...lol.

There's some performances boobies would certainly enhance. It'd certainly you rise to the occasion when needed...lol!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back