BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality Grovy mid Joey Fama heading out to Modda for season 2015. Was always on the brink of selection at Tigerland but should see a lot more 2pm action at Modda.

Quality??? He actually left a rival GFL club to join Grovey because he wasn't getting a game in their two's!

Gulls FC and Urgot, this guy played 5 senior GFL games in 2014, can't be too bad, don't listen to what FALSENOSE says, he never relies on actual facts.

yer i looked him up on football geelong, has played a couple of senior games both last season and the season before when grovedale made the grand final. surely cant be too bad

Gulls FC and Urgot, this guy played 5 senior GFL games in 2014, can't be too bad, don't listen to what FALSENOSE says, he never relies on actual facts.
I'm not relying on what falsenine says, i'm relying on facts. I've have played against him numerous times.

Who do you play for Gulls?

all in all, im just a local supporter, and ive only seen the guy play once, but that was back in under 18s. he wasnt that bad then. must of gone down hill i guess.

all in all, im just a local supporter, and ive only seen the guy play once, but that was back in under 18s. he wasnt that bad then. must of gone down hill i guess.
But you said you played on him numerous times Gull?? Than you say " I've only seen him play once" Which is it?? Are you a mate of FALSENOSE, ie. You just write whatever comes to mind, without facts??

But you said you played on him numerous times Gull?? Than you say " I've only seen him play once" Which is it?? Are you a mate of FALSENOSE, ie. You just write whatever comes to mind, without facts??
I never said that I've only seen him play once, that was Urgot you idiot.

yer man that was me haha.

Guys quick rating out of 10. last time i saw him i reckon he was about a 8 out of 10
8/10 for what league? Would 10/10 be capable of playing VFL?

I've played with and against the guy and without wanting to completely murder the bloke he will be a very ordinary player at BFL senior level. He is surprisingly fast for his size and has good foot skills but he was a very lazy footballer when I knew him. Good luck to him but it's not a coincidence he's at his third club in 4 years.

P.S. Lose the hate footyman13, it's not what these forums are about

Last edited:
8/10 for what league? Would 10/10 be capable of playing VFL?

I've played with and against the guy and without wanting to completely murder the bloke he will be a very ordinary player at BFL senior level. He is surprisingly fast for his size and has good foot skills but he was a very lazy footballer when I knew him. Good luck to him but it's not a coincidence he's at his third club in 4 years.

P.S. Lose the hate footyman13, it's not what these forums are about

Geez 4 clubs, I didnt know. Lazy in what way?

easy boys only just throwing it out there about Joey Fama. Give him a chance pretty hard to crack into the Tigers midfield in the last couple of years. Yes he sometimes butchers the footy but he will be ok at the warriors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

easy boys only just throwing it out there about Joey Fama. Give him a chance pretty hard to crack into the Tigers midfield in the last couple of years. Yes he sometimes butchers the footy but he will be ok at the warriors.

yer true, grovey mid is so strong, dean, young, surkitt. Surely at the warriors he will be a key player

Hi all, my first post on this leagues forum.,
Just wondering how is Port Arlington is travelling. I see they have been down the lower end of the ladder the last few years since I've been taking notice. Been up there on holidays a few times and very nice area. Great pub and beach.. Looks like a top ground with good facilities from what I could see.
PS: the Port Arlington Motel is the place to stay. Great people running that motel as was up there last Australia Day weekend..

Cheers!

Hi all, my first post on this leagues forum.,
Just wondering how is Port Arlington is travelling. I see they have been down the lower end of the ladder the last few years since I've been taking notice. Been up there on holidays a few times and very nice area. Great pub and beach.. Looks like a top ground with good facilities from what I could see.
PS: the Port Arlington Motel is the place to stay. Great people running that motel as was up there last Australia Day weekend..

Cheers!
All I can say is they are on the way up. Best ground (surface) in the BFL, and better than most in GFL and GDFL.

All I can say is they are on the way up. Best ground (surface) in the BFL, and better than most in GFL and GDFL.

Hey footy man,

Is it all about sponsors $$ and completing against some of the bigger towns? What their budget at Port Arlington you reckon?!

Cheers

Speaking on the way up guys.Any rumors or facts regarding Newcomb. numbers ?.etc.
Supposedly starting to get their trip together. But hoping it isn't for a while yet. It's great to pay the Dinos back for all the pain they unleashed on us in the 80s and 90s and to see them languishing in the place we were for much of that time. Payback's a bitch :cool:

Hey footy man,

Is it all about sponsors $$ and completing against some of the bigger towns? What their budget at Port Arlington you reckon?!

Cheers
They need a decent sponsor and they'll be well on the way back. Maybe a couple of the local wineries might be a fair thought? A couple of good brand names there - Scotchman's Hill and Jack Rabbit

It would be good to see Portarlington back again Been 20 years I went there in 95 it was a basket case after stormy and the rest departed.96 Port nearly folded Fact...I was one involved in saving the club.Im happy for them .living in Melbourne now I still have a keen interest in how they are traveling.

It would be good to see Portarlington back again Been 20 years I went there in 95 it was a basket case after stormy and the rest departed.96 Port nearly folded Fact...I was one involved in saving the club.Im happy for them .living in Melbourne now I still have a keen interest in how they are traveling.
Agreed. Always had a bit of a soft spot for our neighbours and always had keen contests with the Demons in my playing days in the late 70s and early 80s. Would be great to break the dominance of the Ammos, OG & Torquay over the last few years with ourselves and Port back at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back