BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rumour and innuendo's are only being levelled at 2 clubs

This is exactly my problem. No facts, just rumour and innuendo, with the last post quite explicit of what's the poster believes is going on. If you have some proof, then post it as it's the only way this will be allowed to continue.

I can guarantee you that the league monitors this forum as well, and if people are happy to use this as the medium to bring it to their attention what's wrong with that?

It's not cheap shots either, it's fairly widely known information that our league bosses have to take seriously, and don't seem to be at the moment
AFL Barwon may occasionally monitor this forum but who's to say the anonymous people posting on here aren't immature 13 year old boys?

The reality is most people don't know the intimate details of what goes on inside their own club let alone the rest of the league. As AuckMel said, if you have a genuine issue take it to the league directly - don't write an anonymous post on a big footy forum based on a rumour and expect them to act upon it.

Haha I played all my footy in the GFL dougie as you're free to see in my previous posts! My only connection with ammos is I have 2 or 3 mates who play there but really couldn't give us a stuff whether they're successful or not.

I just don't see the point in faceless blokes coming on here complaining about the league's governance or slagging the general manager when it's probably one of the best run competitions in the country. Doing that achieves nothing in my opinion.

AFL Barwon may occasionally monitor this forum but who's to say the anonymous people posting on here aren't immature 13 year old boys?

The reality is most people don't know the intimate details of what goes on inside their own club let alone the rest of the league. As AuckMel said, if you have a genuine issue take it to the league directly - don't write an anonymous post on a big footy forum based on a rumour and expect them to act upon it.
That's fine to defer to AFL Barwon IF they actually took some action. Fair enough that they shouldn't have to respond to posts on here, but as stated previously 2 clubs contacted them on the day they released their points allocation, and they have yet to hear back from them. Surely they have an obligation to respond to legitimate questions from their clubs???

At least there's one ammo's person here trying to deflect attention!
Typical uneducated biased post from the old AMMO'S boy Falsenine, so disregard him as we all do Douglas86. As he said check his post's, and you'll see there's a definite AMMO'S connection there. Defends them all the time. Anyway not allowed to use that A word on here are we.

Legitimate gripe that deserves attention but head in the sand is the motto at AFL Barwon..

Fab, I got an email back in 2 hours today in regards to another matter, so the lights are on down there
So have we mate and we have sent a reminder to our the original email but seems to be selective responses!

Haha I played all my footy in the GFL dougie as you're free to see in my previous posts! My only connection with ammos is I have 2 or 3 mates who play there but really couldn't give us a stuff whether they're successful or not.

I just don't see the point in faceless blokes coming on here complaining about the league's governance or slagging the general manager when it's probably one of the best run competitions in the country. Doing that achieves nothing in my opinion.
Really??? Who did you play for, and how many senior games??? Nothing in any of your posts suggests that you played at all at any level??? You have a lot to say about the A team for someone who doesn't even care about them (check your own post history to jog your memory). You are actually one of those faceless blokes you criticise also, I'm afraid to say. Which competition is one of the best run? The GFL maybe? But you are on the BFL thread here, which is not well run at all, as many people on here agree.

Made it obvious when he advertises them as the club to be at when anyone asks..
Yes I remember that one too. Apparently he doesn't give a stuff about them though, his own words today?? He only comes on here when someone mentions his beloved team, so he watches closely, that team that none else is allowed to mention.

Hey everyone. I am moving over at the end of the year to the Geelong area from SA. I am looking at playing in the BFL as per recommendation from friends previously who have lived in the area and have suggested that my ability should be good enough to play in the Bellarine league. I am looking for a good club with a good culture (as all footballers do). As I have no real idead about any clubs I am after some recommendations about the clubs and the league in general. Cheers
G'day Tex, I'd suggest doing a pre-season at Geelong Amateurs. Centrally based in Geelong and probably boasts the best facilities in the league. All the best with the move.
I'll admit, that post was done mostly to wind footyman up (which he well and truly took the bait!) But that aside, what other BFL clubs are located in the 'Geelong area'?

I'll admit, that post was done mostly to wind footyman up (which he well and truly took the bait!) But that aside, what other BFL clubs are located in the 'Geelong area'?
Nice try FALSENINE. Why do you see the need to justify yourself and your posts then. Your Ammo's through and through. Like to know more about your(self) celebrated GFL career also. City of Greater Geelong is a very big area.

Hope ur right. He's a Port boy since Under 10's and would be a huge in.
Exactly why the points system is in place. Nothing better than seeing players play at their home club. I'd imagine it would've been tough for Port seeing Dewey, Davis' etc playing 5 minutes down the road... Just hope he hasn't gone back and is on 'silly' coin...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Move (still not 100% yet) would be purely financial and "ease" of football so to say
What does "ease" of football mean? Is that a crack at Port, saying he'll just walk into the team? Remember he played in 2 losing games against Port last season for Drysdale. He is a Port boy born and bred, a good footballer too, so deserves some good pay. Don't think it would be 100% financial at all.

What salary cap?
AFL Barwon assure us that there is one, so there must be (LOL). With Austin, there'd be return airfares Darwin to Melbourne x 16, plus any practice games, accommodation, meals etc. Also how many points from NTFL? On that note, Josh Finch has been cleared to play NTFL, so does he come back to Modda on the points that a NTFL player attracts???

How's preseason looking people?
Everything seems pretty quiet at the moment douglas86. Except down on the surf coast. I don't like the way AFL Barwon have nurtured the new Suns team, make them work a bit harder to establish themselves I reckon, but what are Torquay whingeing about? They already won the battle to keep Jan Juc juniors out a few years ago. They have 450 participating juniors, and with an ever growing population, surely the town can cope with 2 teams. What did Torquay think was going to happen, when 90% of the 75 Auskickers at Nth Torquay last year lived out there in new estates (Addy Stats), and they have an oval and infrastructure ready to go. Maybe Torquay can now sympathise with other teams eg. Thomson, E Geelong, St Albans and Newcomb in the same area all trying to get juniors. Portarlington, Drysdale and Queenscliff, in the same area. These teams have battled on like this for years, and although they've all had a few down times, they survive. Live with it tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back