Scandal Ben Cousins at it again - Arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

Erm, not really

How do you think one becomes a junkie ?

This message just doesn't seem to reach people does it? Each junkie would've said to themselves, "It's okay, I can handle it. I can quit whenever I like", until one day the drug takes control. People don't have a choice, when it decides to control you, it does. Not the other way around. There are many so-called "recreational drug users" who think they are in control, but I'm willing to bet they are unable to stop using. Just because they are not behaving in the same way as Cousins, doesn't mean they don't have a drug problem.

Addiction is a word used to excuse lazy mentally weak people from stopping drugs (or cigarettes, or anything else) and giving them an excuse to keep using.

Ive tried every drug under the sun and have never been addicted to any of them.

Ben Cousins is a pussy and a disgraceful father. Hope his kids arent with him or the woman. They deserve to grow up in a normal environment with proper role models.

I think your scales might be broken...

Big move is on, with alot of unions in agreement.

Tied in with health & safety concerns highlighted in recent reports.

Fair enough, wouldn't have thought it would be intruoduced to positions held outside of trades, factory workers, etc.

Erm, not really

How do you think one becomes a junkie ?
realy mate......you sure about that. So the lads and girls on the planet who do a few rails a year are the same as a full blown junkie are they? Its mindset, willpower, right from wrong. Its simple decision making...nothing more. Its no different with alcohol or gambling. If you drop 1k on the ponies once a yr, on an average income, then its probably a non event....but on an average income if your dropping 1k a week on the horses i would think its self destructive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didn't turn up at court. He says he had a medical appointment instead. What a dickhead.

Well, I guess that was better than the truth

I was gonna go to court before I got high

I was gonna pay my child support but then I got high

they took my whole paycheck and I know why (why man?) yea

- cause I got high

-cause I got high

-cause I got high

Yeah nah. Not turning up at court isn't really an option.

Spot on.

Benny boy lives in Ben Cousins land. He knows no nor respects any higher power than his own drug ****ed mind.

Yeah nah. Not turning up at court isn't really an option.

When you break into SAS bases and do weird photography s**t at Indian temples it is.

It seems to the armchair psych in me that he's regularly experiencing psychosis - whether it's entirely drug induced or part of an underlying condition (type 1 bipolar/schizophrenia) is another matter.

For all the people out there judging him so harshly, I can assure you that being Ben Cousins probably isn't much fun at all.

For all the people out there judging him so harshly, I can assure you that being Ben Cousins probably isn't much fun at all.
Most people are judging him on the fact that he looked down upon people and shat on them from that position.
Now that hes a proven lowlife,most people want to look at him and say suffer in your jocks rsole.
2 wrongs dont make a right.
But in this case the average human would be happy to see Ben paying the price.

Your being a bit hard on him, he may well have health issues that stopped him attending court. The poor guy needs to be cut some slack.

F#@K OFF

BEN COUSINS has had slack cut for him his entire life

Thats why he is where he is today, not that he knows where he is

Most people are judging him on the fact that he looked down upon people and shat on them from that position.....
the average human would be happy to see Ben paying the price.

Who did he harm so much, apart from himself and his immediate family?

Being Ben Cousins would've been great fun for the first 30 years of his life

Protected by the WA media, WA police & WCE, until they couldn't protect him anymore

I have a close friend (former detective) who knew about Benny boy getting protection from within the WA police
Same mate's nephew played at WCE at the same time, he knew about Benny boy getting protection from within WCE

Anyone who's eyes are open in WA knew that Bennt boy was getting protection from within the WA media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back