Remove this Banner Ad

popin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers, Craig lowndes
The return of big Ben and i can't wait to see him fulfil he's potential playing healthy in 2016.
414800.jpg
414804.jpg
414805.jpg

Three words from the 2015 pre-season. Freeman is flying!

Let's wait until April before making any proclamations on Reid please :thumbsu:

Fantastic news? He hasn't played a game yet :confused:

I wonder who'll be the next to quote this after me...

He's looking a bit leaner than previous years - which I hope is true. I've been saying he was top heavy for a few seasons. Being lighter would put less load on his hammys. Can anyone verify?

Last edited:
I wouldn't put too much stock into "he's flying in the pre-season!" talk. Plenty of water under the bridge before the season actually starts, let alone if he can hold up for a full campaign. Still, it's good to actually see him training properly and moving well. :thumbsu:
So what you're saying is don't go out and put any money on him for he brownlow?
In all seriousness it is great to see him in full training, he is so important to the side

His arms either got bigger, or his body smaller.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But he hasn't played a game yet lol :p:oops: #crybabyabove #playerwatchthread if he gets back to that great form a few years ago it will be great to watch jmac.

No doubt about that. He makes our team at least 10% better.

Fingers crossed for a big season from reidy
I second that. let's just sit back and enjoy the young man's talents if everything comes together and holds together.

Last edited:
Reid looks good this time most years it around nab cup he breaks down!

Reid is the key to returning to the finals. Let's hope his body is now double glazed.

I think we can make finals without him, but he sure does help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back