Player Watch Ben Reid (Retired 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

5 Acres done yesterday along with irrigation check - chainsawing on the cards today.
Nice work. I'm baby sitting sisters kids today as she works at the hospital while her husband rests from an accident the other day cracking his spine in a neckbrace. The little turds better go buy me beer's when I'm an old fart for looking after them. they are going to be Six foot 3+ plus as they are going to be huge like the rest of the family and hopefully they realise that Collingwood is the team to support and not Essendon when older.

Nice work. I'm baby sitting sisters kids today as she works at the hospital while her husband rests from an accident the other day cracking his spine in a neckbrace. The little turds better go buy me beer's when I'm an old fart for looking after them. they are going to be Six foot 3+ plus as they are going to be huge like the rest of the family and hopefully they realise that Collingwood is the team to support and not Essendon when older.
Now is the time to turn them Popin. Don't wait until the drug scandal is ancient history and they're playing decent footy again. Get them while the Bombers are at their most vulnerable!

Now is the time to turn them Popin. Don't wait until the drug scandal is ancient history and they're playing decent footy again. Get them while the Bombers are at their most vulnerable!
I'm trying I bought them a $1000 dollar basketball ring system on special for Christmas as my niece reminds me of Charles barkley as she will bash her future boyfriends one day as she is a machine and I'll laugh when it happens. The other two I have to bribe with mint crown's, lemonade icypoles, zupper duppers and wii game's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good strategy. Earn the browny points in the morning and drink in the afternoon :thumbsu:
Yes, did some garden work, some trimming, visited Bunnings, all good things

Ok, we have to get this right. :D
It's Collingwood.
Simple.

Nephew and niece both very young are asked simple question every few days:

who is our team?
"Collingwood"
What colours?
"black and white"
Nickname?
"Magpies"

ps good to see Bruce Reid doing well

(Edit: ahem Ben Reid, now that was, above, an honest mistake.)

I hope this thread doesn't jinx him.
mqdefault.jpg

And back to Ben Reid...

Nice kick, good reader of play, lovely mark

He still ok?

This has to be a record of some kind. If he can stay on the park, he's effectively a new recruit. Adding Reid, Treloar, Aish and Howe to the side adds a s**t tonne of class and attacking prowess. I know Reid will play Defence, but he's a very attacking defender.

Sorry, I should post idiotic things like "wow Ben Reid getting through zero games so far in 2016 is brilliant news, let's celebrate!"

I guess ignorance is bliss for some, for others they prefer reality. Whatever floats your bloat !

I'll join your celebration once the season actually starts and he doesn't break down

Ignorance is bliss? WTF
Your ignorant expectation of doom is worse.
Nothing wrong with being positive - but that's a foreign concept for some

Ignorance is bliss? WTF
Your ignorant expectation of doom is worse.
Nothing wrong with being positive - but that's a foreign concept for some

I never expected doom, but hey, don't let reality get in the way of having a go.

All I've said is wait until he gets through a few games before celebrating. That's caused a few people to have a meltdown though

I never expected doom, but hey, don't let reality get in the way of having a go.

All I've said is wait until he gets through a few games before celebrating. That's caused a few people to have a meltdown though

So theres no need for you to post on any football topic until about April then

Remove this Banner Ad

Back