Bendigo FNL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to close the annals of history in season 2014 and start the new thread for season 2015. 2 rounds in and there already appears to be a large gap between teams 4 to 10 to the top 3.

Time to do the annual end of year predictions on:

Premiers
Michelsen
Ron Best
Wooden Spoon

For me its
Strath
Magin, Rhys (Kyneton)
Milne (despite limited appearances)
Maryborough

Love to hear the thoughts of others.....

Premiers - Strath (easy)
Michelsen - Rosa (just gets vote from the umpires even when he doesn't play well)
Ron Best - Herring (once he adjusts to the style he will kick plenty of bags)
Wooden Spoon - Mary (easy)

Can someone explain why Marybrough thinks getting ex AFL players for one week will help? Surely they should be building from within rather than going for some quick one week fixes which (and granted its round 3) haven't worked.

Good luck to them and I hope they draw a crowd (not that I'd ever go to see Brock play, would be a bit like watching paint dry) but seems like a strange approach?

Can someone explain why Marybrough thinks getting ex AFL players for one week will help? Surely they should be building from within rather than going for some quick one week fixes which (and granted its round 3) haven't worked.

Good luck to them and I hope they draw a crowd (not that I'd ever go to see Brock play, would be a bit like watching paint dry) but seems like a strange approach?

When is he playing there mate?? Which week??

Talk on here is out of control!! edit - just saw another thread.....

You need a decent crowd-puller if getting an ex-AFL player, not Brock McLean.

Maryborough FC is stuffed and lucky to still be in the BFNL. Three clubs in a small town is far too many for sponsorship dollars, and obviously been some mismanagement at Maryborough, so they are coming from a long way back, and fighting some strong minor league clubs with a lot of money to throw around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back