Alfredo Rojas

Pain&Gain
Jun 21, 2014
Altona
AFL Club
GWS
Who's the favourite so far?

Has to be between Gibbs & Murph can't see anyone else winning it

My tip ATM Gibbs, only real All Australian think we will have in. 2014, who agrees?

• Banned
You brought it up not me. I'll give you Hawkins. You might have seen that game.

I think that's probs one of Blues biggest weakness ATM... Tall defenders top sides just have that reliability of not loosing too many of those battles eg
- Richards & Grundy excellent & reliable
- Lake & Gibson again excellent
- Lonergan & Harry Taylor excellent duo

Jamo & Rowe can either be really good or could get monstered, just my opinion

So whos your tip for B&F?

still wide open ...

a strong final month from one of gibbs, murphy or simpson will probably see them win it

expect yarran to have a career high finish

ps; sam rowe to round up the top 5 !!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yarran has had the most consistent season I think.
Can't recall Gibbs really getting going until a few weeks before he signed his contract.
Murph's been up & down. Simmo a chance.

Yarran has had the most consistent season I think.
Can't recall Gibbs really getting going until a few weeks before he signed his contract.
Murph's been up & down. Simmo a chance.

Reason I say Gibbs is because he has that brilliance about him, can rack the ball , pin point kicks, few goals a game, Simmo & Murph don't have that brilliance, Yarran does but not to that extent

1. Gibbs has had by far his best year and reckon he wins easy
2. Simpson, Mr consistency.
3. Murphy, was very good early in the years
4. Yarran, has had a great year even though you still think there is another gear.
5. Everett, reckon he will pick up a heap of coaches votes for the jobs that he has done.

1. Gibbs has had by far his best year and reckon he wins easy
2. Simpson, Mr consistency.
3. Murphy, was very good early in the years
4. Yarran, has had a great year even though you still think there is another gear.
5. Everett, reckon he will pick up a heap of coaches votes for the jobs that he has done.

Id put Murphy 2, I love Simmo but lacks that game winning brilliance but love his leadership and attitude

Dre would've polled well pre-injury. If he can get back this year for a couple games he might still go ok.

Rowe hasn't won me over yet, been smashed soo many times this season by monster forwards
Ah... You mean once, right? Against Hawkins? No other forward has "smashed him" at all.

Or is having a goal or two kicked on you a beating? If so, sakc every fullback ever.

Ah... You mean once, right? Against Hawkins? No other forward has "smashed him" at all.

Or is having a goal or two kicked on you a beating? If so, sakc every fullback ever.

Rowe isn't a top 10 afl fullback, he has potential but isn't at the elite or very good level yet, his just ok ATM

By the sound of things you must get a turn-on off average performances

If your saying Rowe is at the level of the likes of McKenzie, Ted Richards, Lake, Harry Taylor, Gibson, Talia, Hurley, Fletcher then that tells me either your in denial or you have small football IQ but I'd lean towards both

Last edited:
Rowe isn't a top 10 afl fullback, he has potential but isn't at the elite or very good level yet, his just ok ATM

By the sound of things you must get a turn-on off average performances

If your saying Rowe is at the level of the likes of McKenzie, Ted Richards, Lake, Harry Taylor, Gibson, Talia, Hurley, Fletcher then that tells me either your in denial or you have small football IQ but I'd lean towards both

Very charming Alfredo. :thumbsdown:

Keep the personal attacks out of your posts and play nice!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back