Best and Fairest 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

We are all Blues supporters here, well the majority of us are, and we show respect to each other!

Play the ball and NOT the man.

Consider this as a warning!

....or we will start referring to you as the Ryan Crowley of this board Alfredo! :p

We are all Blues supporters here, well the majority of us are, and we show respect to each other!

Play the ball and NOT the man.

Consider this as a warning!

Ok, who's your favourite for B&F? Play the game we are back on topic now, this is a discussion forum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll create a taggers thread later as I do have my opinions aswell but that's for another days, this is just B&F thread

1. Simpson
2. Gibbs
3. Yarran
4. Everitt
5. Murphy

No taggers thread on Blues page, however lets keep this just for B&F to avoid going off track, would be much appreciated

Nah good point. I really was starting to take this thread off track so thanks for pulling me back into line.

We have Jamison for that. Henderson is our second-best tall defender but plays forward for team balance. Both are comfortable in the company you mention.

Oh yer, whos your favourite for B&F? Anyone you think might be surpose to poll well? I think maybe Docherty might do ok considering debuted around 8th round

Oh yer, whos your favourite for B&F? Anyone you think might be surpose to poll well? I think maybe Docherty might do ok considering debuted around 8th round
Yarran. He's improved a lot.

Casboult and White have been solid contributors in cementing themselves in the team. Menzel should make the top 10 if he plays the last 4 matches.

Aside from that, the usual suspects: Murphy, Jamison, Simpson and Gibbs. Henderson hasn't had his best year but has had several match-winning performances to lead our goalkicking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back