Best and Fairest 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibbs is going to win it make no mistake about that

Interesting to see who places higher out of Murph and Yarren, I think Simpson has second locked up (depending how the last month goes Simpson could overtake Gibbs)

Simmo came home like a wet sail last year. Wiped everyone off the park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be stunned if Gibbs doesn't win it in a canter. Easily been our best player IMO.

Yaz has been superb but probably won't have done enough consistently to win it. Will be right up there.

Everitt I would have had down as a real chance for a top 3 finish but the early finish to his season will probably rule him out.

Simpson will no doubt be in the running. Just continues to deliver week after week.

Wouldn't surprise should Rowe feature heavily. Has had a very good season and is the type that MM and the coaches would love.

I'll be stunned if Gibbs doesn't win it in a canter. Easily been our best player IMO.

Yaz has been superb but probably won't have done enough consistently to win it. Will be right up there.

Everitt I would have had down as a real chance for a top 3 finish but the early finish to his season will probably rule him out.

Simpson will no doubt be in the running. Just continues to deliver week after week.

Wouldn't surprise should Rowe feature heavily. Has had a very good season and is the type that MM and the coaches would love.
Gibbs to win by a country mile Murphy,Simmo,Yarran,Everitt to round off the top 5

Gibbs, Murph and Simmo will be up there. Sadly given our season, wont count for much. Yarran good early, but has dropped off.

Does anyone else think Daisy will poll reasonably well?

Only if Mick is the only one doing the votes, Daisy has been terrible and I would be surprised if he finishes top 10

simpson , murphy , gibbs all played well (simmo probably the best of the 3)

it's going to be v close this year !!

Hope Yarran's injury doesn't cost him too much. Had a great season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back